crimson

⚠️ this chapter might be triggering to some so please skip⚠️

Pounding- The Pounding kept getting louder and it was still dark. I crack my eyes open and a bright light meets them so I quickly shut them again. Then my head starts to pain. I finally open my eyes and look around, its a nice room, I try to sit up but I am being held down. I look around and noticed the handcuffs holding my hands to the bed frame and my legs are held down with a thick scratchy rope.

The air- I am still at the malfoys, draco wouldn't do this. Why would someone keep me locked up in my boyfriends house are they trying to get caught. I hear the bathroom door opening.

"Ah, good morning baby, or good afternoon, I am glad your up. I have been wanting to talk to you." He walks up to the end of the bed and leans on the footboard.

"What kind of sick game is this, why would you do this." A tear falls out of my eyes with out consent and I try and move from the cold dry hands that are trying to touch me. "How did you even get in here"

"Don't worry about it, you should be happy to see me. I would have brought you home but we are waiting here for the boy toy, now I wasn't dumb I picked a room wisely. Now we just wait it gives us some quality time." He grins and shows his once purl white teeth that are now yellow and rotting and some are missing.

"What do you want from me ?"I continue trys to pull out of the rope and cuffs.

"Not gonna happen little one your not getting out. And I am here to get my revenge you little slut." He walks around the bed and sits next to me and puts his hand on my stomach and I move trying to push him off.

It was like he was spooked, he got off the bed quickly, grabbed my wand and walked to the door. And he left.

Dracos POV

I open the big black doors and walk into my home. "Y/n are you here?" I slightly yell and no answer so I went straight to the kitchen, I looked around and no one. I look into the fridge and notice the steaks where gone but no sight of leftovers or dishes. Walking to the doors that take me outside I noticed they where opened, no wonder she didn't hear me.

"Hey bab-" shes not here. Where could she be, she left her food thats not normal.

"Y/N you better not be playing some sick joke because you know I will strangle you to death" running back into the manor i spotted a small almost dried drop of crimson on the marble near the stairs. I run around to the front of the stairs noticing stains in the carpet so I run up as fast as my legs take me.

Once at the top I was flung back, and the sound of another man yelling stupefy. Then the sight of light was gone.

~ * ~

Waking up to hearing the clacking of handcuffs and the sound of bed sheets ruffling and cries for help even though no one spoke, I could hear the struggle of the words, I think I knew what was happening but I didn't open my eyes, I knew who it was but all I could do is lock my eyes even tighter. I could feel her pain as if I were her. I was handcuffed to what I assumed is a kitchen chair placed in front of the bed so when I do open my eyes I catch the glimpse of the filthy mud blood ontop of my girl without her permission.

The smell, it  wreaked of foul scum and sex, the smell of sex used to be my favorite but right now it makes me want to throw up.

"Get off of y/n, or I will slit your throat." I yell without opening my eyes.

The creaking stops and I hear foot steps come my way, the odd part is the bed contuines as does the wines and crys.

"Aww is someone jealous" a soft girl voice speaks as she messes up my hair.