I give myself to you

We sat together for hours, we got through half of the book, we kept getting distracted because Draco had to say something against the book every 5 minutes.

"Draco! Stop- I have explained this to you 1000 times, don't keep asking dumb questions." I get up annoyed and go down to the library and continue to read me book in silence. I read almost the rest of the book until Draco walked in and started to gently kiss my neck.

Since last night I wasn't planning on doing to much but sit and read to distract me but I felt Draco had something else in mind.

I am brutally confused by my brain and body, I thought I would be scared to be touched, or just scared of men being near me in general, but Draco with him. Not a flinch, not any fear to be found. His touch was comforting, his kisses distracted me an gave me major butterflies, even the way he looks at me, takes me away. I have never felt the feeling I feel when I am with him.

I want him, all of him- and I have reasons to believe he wants all of me, and holding back and being scared is going do me no good- like fanny once told me if I really love him and trust him why should I be scared.

It's common since.

Basic knowledge to relationships.

A lot of the time I overthink it or I am in denial- I can't really help change that- daddy issues am I right.

I tell myself I don't love him but I believe I do, but I don't want except the fact. FUCK I hate myself so much, I am slowly ruining this.

------------------------------------------
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ SMUT ⚠️
I turn over to face him and start to kiss his lips- his soft lips, he backs away and walks around the couch and sits next to me. I start to kiss him again.

"Come here" He whispers against my lips and grabs my waist and pulls me on top of him right as I sit I slightly bounce back up in shock with a gasp.

"Oh- well someone is already very excited" I giggle.

He rubs his fingers over me.
" I am not the only one that's excited darling" He smirks.

I should learn to wear more then a pair of underwear and a hoodie.

He tightens his grip on my hips and starts to move me back and forth, without his control I start to grind against him and every once in awhile he throws his head back and holds in a moan.

I move my hands down his body with no self control and I unbutton his pants.

"Ah- no you don't Missy" Draco flips me onto my back and pulls off his own trousers, leaving him only in his knickers.

He leans over me and starts kissing me also pressing into me every couple of kisses. He stops for a quick moment .

"Are you sure you want this because like- "

"Don't start something you won't finish" I pull him in and kiss him. He pulls off my thin white pair of panties and plays with my clit before putting two fingers in me. I gasp to the gentle feeling I haven't felt before.

He continues gently fingerings me while kissing me and he quickens his pace. Right before I meet my climax he pulls away his fingers and pulls me close and pulls out condoms.

"Protection?" He waves the pack.

"Birth control." I smile and he smiles as well. He pulls off his knickers and kisses me gently as he uses his hand and guides his penis inside me, I breathe in and tighten my grip on his shoulders.

"Baby. It's okay just relax." He whispers. He slowly starts going in and out of me.

I pull his face closer to mine and kiss him, he continues thrusting slowly. I pull his head down for his ear to be near my mouth and I whisper.

"Draco. Go faster." I bite my lip to his one quick pound.

"What was that baby." He smirks.

"Go quicker, go harder." I hold in my moan from him Pounding me once, once again.

"Say that again but properly baby. Tell daddy what you want." He squeezes my thigh.

"Daddy-" I bite my lip. "Daddy, fuck me harder." I squeeze his shoulders.

He starts thrusting faster and harder, he slowly kept adding to the pace and even couple of pounds kept getting harder.

I try and hold in my moans and he notices and stops and I groan.

"Uggghh why." I roll my eyes.

"Moan for me. Moan for daddy" He grins.

"What if I don't want to." I stick my tongue out.

"Well then I will stop." He starts pulling out but then he grabs my hips and pulls me in hardly and I had no control over my actions, I let it out, I couldn't hold this moan back.

"Good girl." He keeps going. He bends down and kisses me while continuing to pound me and I moan in his mouth and he moans in mine, and we continue to kiss and I grab his back and with every thrust I grip his back with my nails.
~~~
A couple more thrusts and we were both finished together. He slipped out and put on his boxers and lifted me and put his hoodie on me, we both walked into the kitchen hands in lock.

"Want some snacks baby?" He turns me around to face him.

"Yes please I am starved" I smile and he smiles back. We let go of each others hands and we look for snacks. I pull out a bag of popcorn and two chocolate frogs, then I looked in the fridge and cut up some fruit and melted a fondue.

Draco pulled out chips and made butter beer.

Once we had everything we needed, dobby help us bring it all into our living room, and we watched a movie.

My thoughts just kept traveling in, about what just happened, I didn't think it would happen so soon like especially since last night and all. But like- the trust I have for Draco is nothing I have had before. I don't even trust my parents like this- I really hope nothing happens to ruin what we got-

"Hey baby are you alright?" He looks at me worried. "Did I do anything wrong."

"No Draco, you didn't do anything wrong, I am just in my thoughts again, they are nothing." I gently smile. He places his hand on my face, I lean into his hand and my eyes bolt and lock to his- his beautiful grey blue eyes, I cant help but get lost in his eyes its like a forever going universe.

~~~~~

We sit and watch movies for hours before I fall asleep on the couch. I felt safe and warm and i didn't want to move but I felt myself being lifted by a slightly muscular person and then i fell back to sleep when I hear Draco whisper in my ear.

" Its just me baby, I am bring you to bed."

Writers Note
Heyyy guys it been so long and I am so so so sorry I took so long I just didn't know how to write this chapter or what to do. I know its a really short chapter but I hope you still enjoyed it, let me know your thoughts in the comments and maybe leave a vote if you like, I am going try and bring a new chapter a lot quicker then I did with this one. But so you also know I have many more story ideas and like 4 other books in writing process, they are not fan fiction they are actually my own ideas and some of them I am going start publishing chapters soon, and when I do, if you were to just give a look at them that would be great, but there is no need. other then that I hope your having a fantastic day/ night and I will see you next chapter! <3