brownies

Waking up to the fresh smell of pastries and eggs was amazing. I noticed the two girls I was sharing a room with were still sleeping, so I got dressed and went to find jen. We haven't hung out in a life time.

I put on black lace undergarments and a black tank top with my Christmas jumper molly made me with black Jean's and red Nikes. I quietly left the room and started going down the old creaky wood steps.

Once down stairs I saw ron, molly, Arthur and Jennifer. They were all talking about school, work and Christmas break.

"Heyy guys" I whispered, jen shot up out of her seat and hugged me. She was in a really really good mood.

"Hey boo, you and I are going to go on a walk after breakfast. We haven't talked in so long I bet we have alot to talk about." She explained and squeezed me one last time then we both sat down. I sat in between ron and jen.

"Good morning ron" I smiled and grabbed a pastry that was on the table.

"Good morning food budy" he wrapped his arm around my side and placed his hand on my belly then pulled me into a side hug.

"Your lucky draco isn't here." I giggle and place my head on his shoulder.

"I hug you like this all the time, I cause no harm it's just in a friend way." He gently kisses the top of my head and jiggles my belly.

"Omg ron stop!" I start laughing and I pull myself away. Jen laughed along as well.

"Okay kids well pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon and pastries are all done dig in. Ron, y/n make sure to leave some for the others." Molly places all the food down and laughs and grabs a plate for Arthur and herself then the three of us that were awake dug in.

We laughed and joked around. By the time jen, ron and I were done the rest have gotten down and started to eat.

"Okay come on y/n we are going on our walk" she pulls me out of my seat and starts grabbing me but right before she full got me away I made my self a 'small' plate of food to go.

Dont juge I am hungry, and i love my food.

We grabbed our bags and jackets, I also put on my boots, then we went on our walk.

"So jen where you taking me. Please tell me your not mad at me and your not murdering me." I stood in my tracks for a moment.

"If I was playing on murdering you I would have done it already and I am not mad, we haven't had a proper hangout time in forever, your busy with classes, Hermione and Ginny, cant forget about ron. You have been gone, some nights your weren't even in your bed." She frowns and grabs my hand as we continue walking.

"Oh I am sorry jen, I haven't been meaning to shut you all out. The ron thing is I been helping him with classes and Hermione wants me to find out if he likes her back, we ended up becoming good friends. The whole not being in my bed, that's from draco being absent and I missed him so I slept in his bed, some nights he was there and others he wasn't." I smile at her and laugh.

"Damn see there is so much we haven't talked about." She starts swinging our arms.

"Yeah I know. So let's talk about why you were so happy this morning like you were and still are really happy."

"Well first off I had a amazing sleep, which might have been in gorges bed and we might have cuddled.."

"Oh my goodness jenn. Theres more spill it right now."

"Fine, fine. No one knows this we wanna keep it on the down low for now but.. gorge and I might have been kinda seeing eachother.. but not dateing, like hooking up here and there."