Its Not Your Fault

I tryed so hard not to throw up. My eyes are starting to hurt and water so I blink a few times to get rid of the stinging, a couple of water drops start to roll down my warm face and I quickly picked them up with my sleeve then the woman began to speak.

"Do you know why your here Ms. Hanlon?"

"Um because I spoke the truth." I licked my teeth and smirked

"You know Ms. Hanlon your the first student I have had to call to my office."

"Oh really. Do I get a gold medal?" I sat up properly, rolled my eyes and crossed my arms then placed them on the desk.

"No. Your going to write lines" she smiles and I bend over to my bag "nope with one of my quills."

"No ink?"

"You dont need it."

"What am I writing?" I grab the quill and place it down on the parchment and wright my name. 'Y/n Hanlon.'

"How about- I will stop talking back.. and being a smart ass." She gave a smug smile and points to the paper before walking off to sit at her desk. I start to write and as I continue I was confused by the beautiful crimson spread along the lines of my parchment, I tried not to think about it to much.

A few lines later I place the quill down for a moment because my right wrist was starting to get sore from all the writing.

"Ms. Umbridge, how many lines do I need to write?"

"Until it sinks in dear." She laughs and continues her work, not long after my whole right arm begins to burn and ich like someone was carving a thousand words into my arm, my heart starts beating faster then draco trying to catch the golden snitch, as I look down to my arm to see the hundreds of carvings ' I will stop talking back and being a smart ass.'

" what's going on..?" I start to tear up as the pain begins to get worse "am I done yet! I will STOP please let it stop!" The pain only got worse

"Have you learned your lesson?" She squints her eyes.

"Yes- yes I have, I wrote more then 100 lines and I understand."

She nods her head, I grabbed all my things and bolted out of her office and to my dorm. When I finally got into my room draco was there waiting, I dropped all my things and ran to the bathroom. My heart was still racing I couldn't breathe, I started the shower and I tryed to rip my clothes off, this pain- the pain takes me back to.. to rich when he carved into my body with the rusted knife.

"Y/N, what happend?!" He says quickly noticing I cant breath, I fell to the floor and he fell with me and he help me undress and unbuttoned my bra with one shot and one hand like a pro. The relief, I took in a big breath, and before I could calculate it all my face was shoved against dracos chest. The sound of his heart and his smell- the mint, smoke, quidditch equipment. It all made me relax just a bit, I look up to the boy who didn't speak a word, his jaw was dropped and tears were forming almost ready to fall.. he noticed my arm.

"draco" I whisper and look straight into his grey cold eyes, I hate to see his eyes like this, the way he was looking down at my arm, made me guilty, his eyes- they were sad, hurt once again, I cant stand it, it fills me with sadness and it breaks my heart.

"I am so so sorry y/n this is all my fault I-"

"No draco no it's not your fault. Look at me" I pull up his chin so he can look me in the eyes "draco this is my fault, you dont need to feel guilty for this, this was my mistake."

"But y/n I promised myself I would never let anyone hurt you"

"Draco please, dont kill yourself over this- please" there was a puddle were him and I sat, I wiped tears from his face and he leaned his face against my hand. I pull myself in closer with my good arm and I place my chapped lips to his soft, smooth lips, he wraps his arms around my waist and lays me down on the floor and lays ontop. He removes his lips from mine to kiss my neck and of course leave the beautiful splotches all over giving me spots like a leopard. He reattaches his lips but then pauses once more.