The walk

Once the four of us arrived to the mansion, I bid fair well and went off to my room to change. I think i should have listened to my mum this morning, so I wouldn't be so surprised that theres going to be a hot boy in my house for the rest of the summer, I wonder if he is my birthday gift.

While thinking of everything I can and cannot do, so I don't mess up with the blonde boy, I get dressed in the middle of my room instead of my walk in closet, I put on my new green romper, and nikes with green apple prints. Out of the blue the new familiar face walked in,

"I am glad you didn't walk in a minute ago while I was half naked, you dont knock?"

"Yeah I dont knock, I walk in and out when ever I feel, and it sucks that I missed the show, maybe do it again? I can help you undress." The boy smiles, and i roll my eyes, then i walked out of my room, to go downstairs for a little snack to hold me till dinner, when walking down the stairs, I hear my mother and Mrs.Malfoy talking about draco and I, and also something about next summer, I couldn't quite hear everything so I just blew it off.

"Hello mother and Mrs.Malfoy, I am sorry for interrupting and I am terribly sorry about earlier, draco told me about him staying here for the rest of the summer, I was just a little stunned, I should have listened to my mother this morning so I wasn't so surprised" I smile,

"Its alright dear, he was practically a stranger and still kind of is, and I am sorry for not shaking your hand I am not a big fan of shaking people's hands, I am more of a hugger" Mrs.Malfoy told me while walking towards me, and hugging me- I am not a very big hugger. When the hugging and talking was finally over, I decided to just go on a walk in the garden and grab a couple of apples.

~*~

Once outside I noticed the blonde, I thought he was upstairs, but then again his mother was hugging me for a good two minutes no idea why, and we talked for about five minutes, she mainly talked about draco, she was very proud of her son, she also told me that draco is her true love, and shes never felt so safe, so warm, shes never felt love like this until she had draco.

I had to stop judging the boy for the outside and what my brother told me, I needed to get to know the inside and find out who he truly is on my own, and if he was really as bad as my brother explained, I dont think his mum would talk so dear about him, if he was as bad as my brother explained.

"Hey draco!" I waved,

"y/n, hey!" He waved back, I then ran towards him.

"Would you like to walk around, we have about a hour and a half until dinner." I smile

"yes, lets" he put a hand out, and I took it, we were walking around the flower green house.

"So draco what's it like at school? What are you like at school?"

"School is loud, annoying and can be boring, and me let's not talk about it, let's just say I am not like this." He says with his smile fading

"u-um okay let's not talk about school, let's talk about eachother and us." I was trying to flirt, to make him smile, it worked.

"Oh yeah, us? We have only known eachother for a couple of hours, not even and theres already an us?"

"Well I know a bunch about you already and you let me call you draco so I assume we are friends and if we aren't then that should change because we are spending the rest of our summer together and then being shipped off to school together."

"True, so friends? And you really know how to persuade someone." He smiled and reaches out a hand

"friends, and thank you, I know" I reach out and grab his hand, and we shake on it.

We walked and talked, I learnt so much about him, and I hope he listened and learnt something about me.

"I am starving and dinner still has about a half hour, come with me to the apple tree?"

"What kind of apples?" He asked curious

"their green, I only eat green" I laughed

"Yes, Yes. Let's go get apples, I love green apples" I laughed again at his response, hes actually really funny. We ran too the apple tree and when I say ran, I mean it. Once there, I watched draco grab and take a bite out of the green orb.

"Haha drapple"

"what did you just say y/n?" He roared,

"I said drapple. I ship you and the apple, so it's your ship, your guys ship name" I fell to the ground with laughter.

"Hmm so then [ y/n+draco] would be our ship name, because I ship us." He smirks turning a slight pink, since he was pale, it made it easier to see when he was heating up and blushing.

"U-um yeah that would be our ship name, if people shipped us" I started to go pink and I could feel my face heating up. I picked up the apple I dropped when I fell to the ground, then I took a bite and draco layed next to me but the opposite way.

"So draco, what's your favorite season? Mine is winter"

"mine is winter as well. What's your favorite color?" He looks up towards me, when we met earlier we talked about more serious, more deep subjects.

"Good that means we can make a snow man together, and my favorite color is green, to be more precise, emerald green is my favorite and I can only imagine your favorite color is green too"

"Cool and actually its red."

"Draco did you know people say the color green is often said to forebode death" his face expression changed quicker then light.

"How do you know stuff like this?"

"Its called reading draco, I like to read, you sould actually try it some time." We both laugh

"I do read for your infor-"

"Kids dinner is ready!" The second mum said dinner I stood up, but I almost fell, draco caught me, I didn't realize we were holding hands, I let go of his hand and wiped it on my top because they were damp. We both ran back to the mansion, and went in.
That was one of the best walks ever.

Writer's note
Hey guys second chapter! I hope you like it, this one is a bit longer, this is my first x-reader book, my first book so it might not be the best, but hopefully it will get better. I wanna try and post two chapters a day. See you guys tomorrow ♡

⚠️Chapter 3 will have talk of unconsensual sex I will leave a warning, for if your not comfortable⚠️