The Kiss

Walking into the dining room I noticed my father sitting in his usual spot, I haven't seen him in weeks or months, I wanted to hug him so bad, but I couldn't the last time he was home he rejected my hugs, everyone's hugs, hes changed. I wanted to talk to him so bad especially about the butler, rich. But I couldn't because hes changed, and was always gone, hes probably leaving after dinner, even though it's my birthday. "Hello father" I looked away from him.

"Hello y/n. Please meet lucius malfoy."

"Good evening Mr.Malfoy."

"Good evening y/n, nice to finally meet you, l've heard alot about you, I feel like I've know you for years."

"That's amazing, and this is my first time hearing about you, its really a pleasure" I smiled and went to sit next to draco, since he already sat down.

I started to eat and my hate was starting to fade away for rich, so I quickly stood up "may I be excused, please!" I said so fast I wasn't sure anyone understood. I saw my mum nod and before my dad could awnser, I ran out of the room, up the stairs, and into my bedroom, I didn't have time to close the door, I ran into the closet and fell to my knees pulling a black box out of its hiding place, I then grabbed one of the many vials and drank it.

"Woah, woah what did you just drink!" The blonde rushed to my side and fell next to me and forcefully grabbed the vial "love potion antidote? What is this y/n?"

"U-um come with me draco, no one can hear us talk" we both got up and walked to the glass doors in the room, we walked out and I climbed up the ladder to the roof, and draco followed.

"You can't act on this and you can't tell anyone you have to promise" I was serious

"I can't promise"

"draco! You have too I am not joking!"

"Fine, fine I promise."

⚠️ warning, unconstitutional talk ⚠️

"Okay well rich, our butler, hes 18 and a half blood, he was hired in January, we got close, I was only 14, i thought it was a innocent friendship. But may 5th he put love potion in my food and that night, he U-um let's just say he hurt me, my house elf before bubbles noticed that I was acting weird and she figured it out and she gave me the antidote, she gave me a couple hundred, that was before rich got her fired. One night rich tryed to hurt me again without love potion, he succeeded because I am weak."

"You, y/n are not weak, you are so very strong and smart."

"Draco,"

"it's TRUE, now continue talking darling."

"Well he gives me the potion every couple of weeks, always different so I never know when, but this time I felt it, and I got to it before it made me fall in love, I guess it wasn't strong enough to wipe away all the hate at once this time." My face and shirt was soaked.

"Y/n we have to tell someone"

"no! You promised! And we cant tell anyone, he will hurt me, he will hurt you and I dont want that." I pulled my trousers and pants down to show my pelvis. ' I am, a little, whore ' was carved a cross. " I tried telling someone three times."

"For Merlin sake y/n!" I pull my trousers back up and the beautiful boy hugged me.

[Over]
The boy was hugging me, but let go when he finally noticed I was feeling un easy. We both looked up to the sky. "What's your favorite constellation" I felt his grey like stone eyes looking at me "well draco, I like Scorpius and.. Draco. What about you?"

"Is this you telling me you have a crush on me y/n" the smirk on his face was real

"I am not saying I dont like you, but i knew you were going to say something like that, i should have just said Scorpius."

"yeah probably, but my favorites are Scorpius and Aquila." I looked in to his eyes and smiled, that is my middle name but I didn't tell him I just moved closer towards him, I was then in his arms, he made me feel so warm, the second I looked at him I knew I would hate him.

I knew he would make me feel warm, make me feel safe, the second I saw him in the book store I knew if I got to know him, I would fall, I fell, just like with rich, until I hated him, but there is something more real with draco, it felt real. I don't want to hate draco, I dont know if I could hate him. I dont want to hurt draco, I didn't want him to hurt me, "y/n wh-" I cut him off attaching my lips to his, I think he was shocked he didn't kiss me back right away so i pushed myself off, 

"I am so sor-" it was his turn to cut me off, he attached his soft lips to mine, I was shocked but I kissed him back right away.

Writer's note
Hey guys, another short chapter, sorry about that I hope I can make them longer, I am doing online school so I dont have much time. I was going to post chapter 4 as well but I dont have the time I hope you understand, its already pre written on paper. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, please leave your thoughts, and I hope you had a excellent day.