I Hate The Color Pink

Sunday was good I just hung out. Monday, Tuesday were the same as usual, classes, homework, but on Tuesday at dinner professor Dumbledore said he had a announcement in the morning which is now, I did my morning routine like usual, shower, wake up the girls, wake up draco and drag him out of bed, we slept in separate beds last night because Monday and Tuesday morning all 5 of us were late to class because I didn't wake up because for some reason I dont wake up to my alarm when draco is holding me, it's like I could sleep through a bomb.

"Shit !" I stop dead in my tracks "how much time do we have till Dumbledores speech " I look over to fanny "20 minutes" the second I heard there was time I bolted back to the common room, and into my room "oh my gosh I am so so sorry dragon, I forgot to feed you little buddy" I grab a few meat chunks and a water bottle.

When I was done I walked back, I had time there was no need to rush, once I got to the spot were I left my friends, there was just one boy standing there "I told everyone I would wait and that they should go, so here I am" he looks over and smiles " oh draco you say your not kind, that your not good but look at you standing here waiting for me, your competitor" I giggle and bite my lip "hmm your more then just my competitor, your my lover, my toy, my partner in crime" he looks at me and stands up properly, I couldn't hold it in I just laughed, oh I cant wait to start trouble with him and I cant wait to be this toy hes talking about. I walk up to the jokester, I attach my lips to his and for a moment I had him against the wall. Quickly he wraps his hand around my throat, what a beautiful necklace it was, he turned us around and pinned me against the wall and reattached his lips, my knees started to weaken and if it wasn't for dracos body being pressed against mine I think I would melt to the floor.

We didn't even get five minutes until an annoying voiced woman dressed in all pink showed up "you two should be in the great hall, waiting for Dumbledores speech which starts any moment" draco let go of my throat and caught me because I nearly fell to the floor "yes Ma'am we are on our way right now" draco grabs my hand and we walk away.
"Who was that draco?" I look over to the boy with a very straight and confused face. "I am not sure but she sure is ugly and annoying."
We turn the corner and entered the great hall to meet up with our friends, and eat cant forget about eating breakfast, I am starving.

We both sit down next to fanny and blaise, draco didn't sit in front of me, with crabbe and goyle, instead he sat next to me with his arm around my waist, I have no idea why he was being so clingy lately, hes not normally like this, fanny was saying the samething the other night, hes not himself. I am not going to stress to much about it though because I dont mind, I am not a big fan of the clingy type but I am a fan of draco so I dont care.

We were all laughing and having a good time, I am so glad my parents let me come here, I am having much more fun here then I was having at Beauxbaton.

"Good morning everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your morning today we are welcoming a new teacher, so please welcome professor umbridge your new Defence against the dark arts teacher."
"Good morning students, I am so glad to be here, lots of things are going to change" the lady says with a chirpy annoying voice and a smug smile.

I stand up from my spot when the teacher was done speaking. "I have muggle studies I will see you guys later" I hug fanny, wave to Jennifer and kiss draco then I walk away. On my way to class I bumped into my seat buddy "hey Hermione want to walk to class together?"
"Sure y/n, so how have you been?"
"Um I have been good, i have been very happy lately its great. What about you?"
"Everything is fine the boys are all the same as usual, ron still hasn't figured out that I like him, even with all the hints." She frowns and I wrap my arm around her.
"Boys are dumb dont worry about it, he will come around, and anyway I think he likes you." I wink at her causing her to laugh while we slightly skip are way to class.