Son Of A Bit**

Draco POV
Y/ns father and my parents were probably gone by now, we have been sitting on the roof for about two hours, I will owl my parents tomorrow. I can only guess that this is her chill space, when she looked up to the dark sky only the moon and starts lighting it up, she sighed and released her stress, she's so beautiful, the way her blonde hair Shimmers in the moon light and her eyes look like stars. I was going to go down and rest earlier, but I decided to stay with her, to comfort her-- more like I didn't want to be alone. I also wanted to rip off that pathetic excuse of a butlers head.

I swear if he ever lays just a finger on her again, I will kill him, and then when I meet him in hell I will kill him again. Y/n asked me to promise that I wouldn't tell nor act on it, and so I did-- with my fingers crossed behind my back.

My parents told me to be careful around her, that she can make any guy she touches fall in love, I think I should have listened. I was intrigued, I wanted to see for my self so of course I risked it all, I risked my sanity, my life, my heart. I cant fall in love, people fall for me, is it true? Can she actually cause people to fall, have I already fallen? I wonder if I give her my all, if I show her my heart, my weakness, will she show me hers, or will she just take everything I got, until i have nothing left, until i am more empty then i already am, until the soul i dont have is shattered.

We were talking about our favorite constellations, and out of the blue she attached her lips to mine, I wasn't sure what to do, that was the last thing I expected from her, but then she pushed herself away "I am so sor-" I cut her off I placed my arm around her waist and pulled her in, I attached my lips to hers, the feeling, the friction, I have never felt before, this was new, there was feeling, it was not just a kiss because of a dare or a one night stand, this had warmth, it took over my whole body. Her arms were around my neck and I wrapped my second arm around her waist and I sat up, then pulling her ontop of me, she was everything I have never had, never felt, I wanted this, I wanted her.
She then stopped and got off of me, I felt cold, i was missing her warmth and my whole body was aching.
"Sorry draco, I just--" her eyes began to crystal,

"y/n dont be sorry, I should be the one apologizing, you have nothing to be sorry for." I moved towards her and cupped her face, and gently placed my forehead on hers,

"how about we go back down?, and go to bed, you need the rest." I look into her eyes and wipe away the running drops of liquid with the pad of my thumb, she nodded her head and I stood up so I could help her raise to her feet.
I went down the ladder first, to make sure she will be okay when she was coming down, and of course she was fine.

We said our goodnights and I went to my room which was just across from hers, I wasn't ready to sleep yet so I walked up to the old shelves holding all the different books, I noticed one of the few white books and written on it was the word IT in red print, I have never heard of this book, so I grabbed it, when I looked at the cover I got chills, I hate clowns. I sat down on the soft, large bed, that had silk sheets and comforter, the silk was the color of serpents, the color of trees under the dark night, I felt at home, our parents had similar and good taste.
Let's say a quarter through the book and I couldn't read anymore, I was now in the mood for a shower, I walked to the bathroom starting the hot water for my shower and I was all lost in my overwhelming thoughts. I am definitely in love, like love at first site, is that possible, it cant be, for Merlin sake my father will be disappointed, but honestly hes a death eater, so me likeing a girl, loving a girl is not as disappointing as that.

Before I could get in the shower I was pulled away by a scream coming from her room, I ran to her room and tried to open the door, it was locked, I kicked down the solid wood.
He was holding her down

"you son of a bitch!!" I didn't waste any time, I took two leaps towards the bed and ripped the nasty half-blood off of y/n. "You disgusting freak-- this is why I dont trust mud bloods" I slammed my fist into his face, busting his nose, with every punch more blood came. "You will never!" I fed him my fist again, "-- never, you will never touch her again!" His jaw popped. " you will never look at her again!" I fed his gut with my foot. "Your a bitch, why would you do this to her on her birthday, why would you do this to her in general!" I kept beating him, the thick red substance was all over me and him, the man sitting under me was begging me to stop, I didn't, then in the corner of my eye I see Philip picking up y/n, he brought her out of the room.

Once Phillip got back into the room, he pulled me off. "Dude you broke your fist, and your leaving no fun for me." He pushed me away and started to pound on the mut. Fun, this was not fun, that mut is sick and a broken fist that's nothing, I have been through alot more.

I went to find y/n, to my surprise Philip put her in my room.
"Oh my God, draco your fist, you dont look-" I grabbed her face gently forgetting I have blood on my hands,

"dont worry about me, this is about you, come with me." We both stood up and slowly walked to my bathroom, the shower was still running, and I started to take her partially ripped clothes off.

"Draco, no ple-"

"I am helping, I am not looking at you I promise." When she finally said yes, and her clothes were finally off, I was respectful and didn't look.

I helped her into the shower, I got in to, "draco your clothes"

"yes I know there still on." I wet her hair and gently washed it, I also helped her wash her back, I let her do the private places and her stomach.
When she was done washing up we both just sat at the bottom of the tub and talked, I was trying to distract her and myself, I think it worked.

~*~

When we were finally done dieing of laughter in the shower, I helped y/n out and wrapped her in a towel I then went into my trunk and pulled out my favorite soft grey track suit and helped her get dressed into it, she didn't want to go in her room, nor did I, I then got in my pajamas. "Do you want to go in a different room, to have a bed to yourself, so you dont have to sleep next to me sence I am still pretty much a stranger." I asked her seriously.

"No it okay we are friends, more like best friends, actually at this point you could consider us more, plus you sat in the shower with me for almost a hour and I was naked. The bed is also the biggest size you can get." She giggled while kissing my cheek "your my knight." She walked and layed on the bed.

"ALRIGHT! It's a sleepover!" I started to dance and ran to the bed jumping onto it, and pretended to celebrate, she laughed gently, her laugh is so cute. We stayed up for about another hour, laughing and fooling around-- I also flirted.

Writer's note
Hey guys!! This is chapter four. I added a song, theres one part I find fits but it also says something that will be in a future chapter, I probably should have waited for the song. But I hope you still enjoy, leave your thoughts, and I hope you had a great day. See you next chapter.