Our First Date

The party was fun, the first party I have been to that wasn't constructed by my parents, everyone went to bed around one or two AM, at the end of the night draco walked me to our rooms that were infront of eachother then we kissed goodnight. A couple of days went by, well weeks went by it felt like days, draco and I got to know eachother alot more, and I got really close to fanny and jennifer, they are the best, I cant wait to spend many more days together, and go on more adventures, Jennifer is looking for awnsers, fanny and I wont let her go alone so we tag along.

Today is September 22nd 1996, two days until my brothers 18th birthday. I crawled out of bed, grabbed my uniform and went to the bathroom for a shower. I used my coconut green apple scrub and fanny's apple blossom hair wash and conditioner, we all borrow eachothers stuff, except for wash cloths, towels, toothbrushes and pants, that would be just gross. Once I got out of the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed, I needed a little change, my hair is long but it's boring.
"Crinus Muto."

My hair was now shoulder length, with a ombre dirty blonde to bleach blonde, it looks natural, I love it! I got dressed and ran out to the girls "fanny! Jennifer! Wake up, I need to show you someth-" I noticed there was only one girl " and breakfast is soon.." I walk towards the sleeping girls bed "jen where is fanny?" I jumped onto the bed, right ontop of the girl "jen where the frog is fanny?" "Ugh- oh my god y/n get off- uhh what did you do to your hair!!" She sat up quickly almost ramming her head into my nose. "Do you like it !" I squealed while shaking her "YESS!! I love it girll."  "Thank you jen, do you think draco will li-" jen and I jumped out of the bed "wasn't fanny here when we went to sleep?" We both ran out of our room to dracos. "FANNY! What the fuck, why were you in blaises bed!" Jen and I slowly open the door, I told her to open it because I heard my angry ferret going off, and that reminded me, dragons breakfast, I will do that before I go off to my breakfast. "Draco!! Your not my father and nothing happend blaise and I just slept!" "When did you get in!" Fanny sounds frustrated "cousin I had a bad dream and blaise and I are close, so i crawled into his bed and i was able to fall back to sleep!" Jen pushed me aside and the door pushed open causing us to fall face first, I noticed blaise was hiding in the closet, but he popped out the second he saw us. "Jen??" The two fighting girls and the scaredy cat were confused, "who's the new girl?" The shirtless blonde helped up jen. "Babe it's me" I laughed and while picking myself up, no one was arguing anymore, thank Merlin they were giving me a headache, blaise and the girls walked out of the room, while the blonde broad stood there staring at me like I was a imposter.

"Wow- y/n..... you look-" I walk closer towards him "I look- .. different?" He steps closer wrapping his arms around my waist, still with a distance "yes- different.. a- a good different" I wrap my cold noodles of arms around his neck and an instant warmth darted through my whole body, "I am glad you like it, I didn't know if you would.." he yanks me leaveing no more space between us, he leans in and the world disappears, the floor gone beneath our feet, it felt like we were floating in the air, there was that warmth again and the feeling of honestly, I have never felt this until draco. He walked me backwards to what i assume was his bed, I have never been in his room, he then just pushes me off causing me to stumble on my own feet and landing on the bed, thank Merlin's beard draco gets to live another day. "Ugh wh- " he places his index finger on my lips shushing me. "I want to take you on a date," he smirks " wait what?" I move his hand from my face and he grabs my hands. "You heard me, and Saturday is your brother's birthday, but let's skip classes today and go on a date, before your brother takes all your time." My jaw just drops I dont know what to say "and because I know you like it when the question is clear. Y/n Hanlon, the girl I have been with for 21 days, but who's counting?" The blonde cutie laughed " will you go on a date with me !?" He turns red, was it embarrassment because he doesn't go on dates or was he blushing, " I am definitely not... counting.. I didn't know you were so romantically cute-..   YESS!! I will love to go on a date with you my love!"