Teaser

Well, I fully planned to update this today as a new year's gift, but looking at the time constraints, I can now say that it would take me another day to complete writing the update. 

So since I didn't want to leave the first day of the year without posting one of your (hopefully) favorite stories, but I messed it up, so I apologise for that. 

But here is a small snippet what's coming your way tomorrow.. xD

~

"Hello Everyone," Sheetal greeted the family as she came back from office, Aarav galloping away from there to freshen up. Devayani smiled at her while rest hardly tried a smile even for courtesy. Madhumathi looked at the lady before her dressed in suit-boot like a boy weirdly.

"Ee mard wale kapdon ma aurat kaun hain, nandkishore?" (Who is the lady in gent's clothes?) Madhumathi voiced out not really realising that she said the words out loud.

"Madhumathiji, she is Chotte's college friend. She's been staying here on Khushi bitiya's request with her son." Devayani helped Madhumathi not commenting on her choice of words while Sheetal politely smiled at the old lady.

"Oh okay," Madhumathi couldn't help but gaze weirdly at the lady before her. Something about this woman seemed off to her but she also could not pin point the exact reason.

"Bitiya, don't take me wrong for saying this. But you should leave this house soon." Sheetal gaped at the lady before her, not just confused but also enraged.

"And about your son's upbringing, it would be better if you teach him some manners too while you're on it. He doesn't even know how to respect his elders."

"It's your kindness, nandkishore. We're happy seeing our daughter's happy here and the respect they get at their in-law's," Devayani's smile faltered at the words, its as if Madhumathi deliberately wanted to put a mirror before her as a reality check, though the whole intention is just to convey how thankful the Gupta's are for the Raizada's magnanimity, "what more do we want for them?"

The room basked in darkness except for a faint light that came from poolside confusing Khushi. She is sure that Arnav said he'd in their room waiting for her. Khushi is as excited to jump into her husband's arms too and shower him with kisses for giving her this surprise. But looks like her first task at hand is to find her husband.

Khushi's smile in that moment could blind a person as her misted eyes received his disapproval. "Har baat pe rona zaroori hain kya, Khushi?" (Is it necessary to cry for everything, Khushi?) he reprimanded wiping her eyes. "I promised your mother that I would never let her daughter cry. And here you're crying. Do you want me to get scolds from your mother now?"

~

Wishing you all a very happy new year... <3

Hope 2021 is all that didn't fuc- up 2020 and more that makes it bright and colorful!

With loads of hopes, wishes and happiness shining in my eyes and emotion in my heart for you, sending warm hugs and loads of kisses your way.

May this year be the year of shine, glitter and color! 

And also.. congrats to us on the vaccine approval xD

Signing off...

Loads of love,

- Lucky ❤️