VI - Heart Talks & Renewed Vows

Wish you guys a very happy new year!! 🎉

It's time to take the last year's good out of bad, best out of the waste and better from the rest to step forward and move into this new year of 2019 with a new spirit, fresh determination and refreshed being to conquer this year like a boss!!
Let everyone have success and everyone enjoy more ups than downs! Let the smiles that come after tears be worth the pain, and the raidance of happiness knock on every door.
Shoot the negative and positive, let's all determine to focus on the good things for us.
Once again a very happy new year guys!! Party hard, dance till you drop, enjoy harder but stay responsible.. 🤗
Lots of love to you fam!!

And my forever mention in this story Kiddo_Star 😘😘

P.S.: You're going to come across a little more than unusual chatty Arnav! 😅

~~

|| VI - Heart Talks & Renewed Vows ||

"Bye Mamma!" Arnav waved to his mother with a smile as he got in the car which is supposed to take him to school. For the first time in all his four years of schooling that he is riding alone to school for his sister is sick and called for a holiday.

"Be careful, Chotte." His mother called out to him. Popping his head out of the window, he threw a brilliant smile towards his mother, before waving again. The car moved out of the premises of SeeshMahal.

"Driver Uncle?"

"Ji Chotte Malik?"

"Where is Dhruv?"

"Ji.. He went out with his mother."

"But he said he would come and play with me." Arnav pouted sitting in the seat behind.

"Wo.. Err.. I told his mother to let him come to play. But she said she wanted him to go with her. So they both went outside." The driver muttered sheepishly. Well, how can he say that his wife is averse to the Malik family's status to a little kid?

"She didn't send even after you told her?" Arnav asked in awe.

"Ji." And Arnav thought that mothers always listen to the fathers but here he is hearing a whole new thing.

~

"Hey Krish! What's in your lunch today?" Little Arnav asked as he opened his box to a bland Kicchidi. Oh how he hate this. But since his father wanted to cook it for him, his mother prepared it. He asked Rahim Kaka to prepare his favorite Aloo Parantha, but then Kaka was not feeling well and he had to adjust with this kicchidi.

"I brought fried rice." Krish's eyes shone in excitement as he opened the box to a mouth watering aroma of the cooked veggies and rice.

"Wah Krish! Yestrday you said you'll bring Fried Rice for today and you did bring. I thought your mother won't make it." Shree, their friend, pitched in.

"Hah!" Krish snorted sarcastically. "My father didn't want Fried Rice, he asked my mother to make Dal Chawal, but you know? My mother denied him and made it for me." He claimed proudly.

Again, Arnav is left wondering about the differences in the behaviour of his friend's parents and his parents. His mother never prepared something he asked over what his father wanted. And his little brain could only understand that this is how it works. But here he notices his friends parent's do completely opposite to how his parent's are. Their father's smile with them, play with them but his father doesn't even let them come close to the place where he is sitting. So many contradictions, so many confusions made Arnav wary about the relationship behaviors.