IV - Bonds & the Additions

Hey guys,

What's Up?! Here is the next chapter of IAU.. I know this update is small but the update speaks for itself. And it's though not too late into the night, my eyes are dropping and they're giving me a hard time to type and post this.. 😫

Anyways, moving on. I'd like to mention my jaan, Kiddo_Star, I know this update is a surprise for you since I didn't show you to read this.. Enjoy Baccha! 😘

And also guys, I'd like to give a shout out to my good friend and a wonderful writer vijis_2706. Do check out her stories, they'll gluestick you to the book until you'd crave more and more. Though she is already known around in IF and HTA/MeD, she has recently started posting here. So please help her by reading her stories and sharing your opinions. All the best buddy! I know you'll rock it here like you did previously..

So done with the rant, now you guys can enjoy the chapter. Happy Reading (:

#*Not Proof Read*#

~
|| IV - Bonds & the Additions ||

His little feet had no bound as he flew around their vast garden happily and playing. His maternal uncle on his last visit had brought many gifts for him and his sister. His sister got all boring gifts like canvas, water paints and color pencils. Not to forget, the one he absolutely hated, some Barbie dolls. He rolled his eyes when his sister happily jumped and hugged their uncle thanking him.

Though he eagerly waited for his gifts as his uncle took all these gifts for his sister. Then came out his gift from the large duffle bag his uncle carried making him scream and squeal. A helicopter toy it was along with some hot wheel race cars. His little boy heart knew no happiness more than that as he literally launched himself on his uncle bearing with all the cheek pulling from him that otherwise he would've avoided. He bore it for the helicopter and the race cars.

His helicopter in his hand, he made the sounds of air while running around pretending the helicopter is flying. His little feet didn't have the strength to bear the pain of a sharp grass prick as he fell down moaning in pain.

Not until he heard his father shouting his name did he realize the mistake, not his, happened. While falling down, his hand which held the helicopter let go of it. The helicopter flying went and landed on the butler who was carrying the beverages for Arvind and his pals who lost his hold on the tray spilling and breaking all the fine artistic glass cups. Arvind, who noticed the entire happening, couldn't hold back his anger which only increased when his friends laughed.

Arnav got up from the ground, shivering hearing his father's voice, and stood folding his hands like an obedient student his head bent low. Arvind has always scolded him to stand with folded hands and head bent down before him which little Arnav got his own self habituated to. His little brain couldn't comprehend the hate his father had for him though he could do nothing but bear it.

"Arvind, are you sure he is your son? So clumsy!?" One of Arvind's friends laughed at Arnav. Little Arnav couldn't stop the tears anymore as he cried. "And see how he cries at the drop of a hat! Such a girl!"

"Arnav, come here!" Arvind screamed at him as Arnav silently moved towards his father, the pain barely leaving a sting behind. Arvind's hand rose to slap his cheek a voice interrupted.

"Arvindji, Tea is here." It was Ratna who came with a tray of beverages for her husband and his friends. Arnav looked up at his mother with his eyes full of tears not clearly able to see her. But he certainly felt a hand pulling him away from there as he smiled finally, content that he escaped his father's beatings.