22) listen.

Rockys POV:

"WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO?!" I said yelling at the night crew who was supposed to be on camera duty.

I knew I should've kept watch myself. Things are getting hot and I needed all tabs kept on her! Now? She's nowhere to be found.

I stormed out and tried to call her up. No answer. She always answers my calls first time.
I went in my car and called up Santana. "She's not in the house"

The plan was all outta wack and Santana told me take matters into my own hands and that he has the rest covered. First sign of trust.

Laurianna's POV:

I woke up to the sound of Dave in the shower. The sun shining thru his open windows, me all wrapped up in his white sheets. My heart was happy..

I got up to stretch & I was so sore. He really worked me lastnight. I walked up to the full body mirror he had in his bathroom and looked at all the marks on me. I touched everyone of them reminded of the night.
I peeked over at the bathroom sink and he had a spare toothbrush out for me and a towel, washcloth and his tee shirt and boxers waiting for me.

I couldn't help but to blush. I was just going to go back home and get ready there but I see he had other plans. I put my hair in a ponytail then brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I started getting ideas so I walked over to the shower and opened the door, Dave didn't notice me his eyes were shut as he rinsed all the soap off his body.

I grabbed my cloth and went and got in with him. I started washing my body, he opened one eye peeking down at me. "Goodmorning" I smiled scrubbing my body with my bar of soap.
"Morning" he let out a laugh shaking his head while proceeding to rinse the soap off of himself.

We showered in silence but it wasn't awkward, it was comforting. I finished washing myself and I was about to get out but he pulled me back.

Him and pulling me is definitely going to get old but I get it I giggled.

He kissed me then let me go. "I'll be out in a minute." I nodded then got out.

Dried off, Lotioned up my body and put on his tshirt and boxers, they were too big so I decided nothing underneath, his tshirt would do.
I walked down the stairs and saw my phone. 3 missed calls and 2 texts from Rakim.

"Oh shit." I mumbled
**message 1** Call me back.
**message 2** You good? We always call eachother in the morning. Let me know what's up today

I called him back hoping Dave wouldn't come.
"Yo" he answered
"Hey Rocky, I spent the night with Kim and Jaleel." I lied.
"Oh you good shorty, I was just missing you. Let me take you out today" he said
"Rockyyy I don't really feel like going out. It's gonna be cold. I'm not really up for it."
"I'm seeing you today Laurianna." He said
"Okay Rocky then let's just hang attttt my place" I let out a slightly forced laugh to play it off.

I started hearing footsteps coming down the stairs my heart was beating faster

"Aight. See you then gorgeous" he hung up

whew. I sighed of relief

"You hungry?" Dave asked me walking down the last few steps
"Starving" I cheesed at him.

He was smoking a blunt of course.