seven.

Authors Note: EXCHSE TYPOS thankyouu!
—————————————————————————
Dave's POV:

I woke up, Laurianna sound asleep beside me. I looked to the left me and all of our clothes were spread out across the room. I laughed a little to myself thinking back to the night I shared with this girl. "Man" i thought happily, flashbacks crossing my mind.
I slid from under Laurianna not waking her.. well  tried not to at least. She woke up, the blanket slightly covering her face. "Goodmorning" i said to her biting my bottom lip "goodmorning Dave" she blushed.
i tossed her, her hoodie. "I'm about to go for my run after I get ready. You wanna come?"

Laurianna just smiled and nodded her head getting up putting on her hoodie. Seeing her naked body this early had me ready to get it poppin again. Stank breath and all.
I laughed to myself at the though. Laurianna walked out heading upstairs, i followed.
I walked into my bathroom brushed my teeth, washed my face. I would shower but i decided to wait until after my run. After I finished i walked past Laurianna's room to peek and see what she was doing. She was dressed, hair in a ponytail, blue spandex short and a white sports bra with white running shoes. She finished brushing her teeth.
"Ready?" i said "yes." She said walking past me down the stairs.

We got two water bottles out the fridge and headed outside. She started stretching her legs and arms.
"Ahh somebody is smart" i joked, i stretched with her then we started out run, right on the beach.
"This is so calming" Laurianna said. "The sun is rising and the sound of the waves is so nice"

"Yea, That's why I come running at this time"
"Dave, you have a deep accent in the morning... New York?" She said staring at me
I chuckled and looked at the ground. I didn't even notice it was coming out. I guess I can be myself with her naturally.

"Nah it's not just in the morning.. I was born and raised Harlem New York, this is how I really talk I just learned to control it because of Melanie." I said

"I like how you talk Dave. It's different" she smiled at me softly

The way this girl looks at me and talks to me, I know she has no clue who I am, what I did. Nothin just some guy her fatha calls his bestfriend. She knows nothing. It's genuine interest, gotta be. I thought to myself

"Dave, I wanna know.. more about you. I mean if that's okay? I just I don't know." She said stopping me and her from running.

I took a deep breath "Okay." I walked towards the large rocks and sat down.

" I walked towards the large rocks and sat down

"What do you wanna know?"
"Everything.. anything you're willing to tell" she grinned.

"Alright.." i took a deep breath.
"Well, I'm 31. Born June 3, I'm 6'5 you could tell that though"
We both laughed

"Before Melanie I was real heavy with my rapping. Ever heard of Dave East?" I held my finger tats towards her, showing her what it said

 Ever heard of Dave East?" I held my finger tats towards her, showing her what it said