15) Oh boy..

Dave's POV:

It's been three days of me and Lau together. I keep thinkin of Mel, The more I feel myself growing closer to Laurianna the more guilt I feel inside, nothing new. Things are different now. I'm married and this is a different ball game.

I was smoking a blunt on the balcony with my feet up enjoying the breeze when my phone started buzzing. I looked who was calling and it was Mel.

"Hey baby" she said as I answered
"Hey babe. I was thinking about you"
"I can't wait to get home to you. I know you're lonely in there without me" she laughed
"Yea this big house and no sight of you just doesn't feel right"
"Aww well I'll be home soon. I love you okay? I have a meeting in a few so I just wanted to hear your voice."
"Aight Mel. Love you"

I hung up.
I got up and went back inside Laurianna was cleaning up the kitchen.

I smiled "Look at you"
Her beauty never gets old to me. Her curls down, booty shorts hugging her, white crop. Fresh face, Chillin. I wanted to snatch her up but I kept my composure.

"The mail came" she said "It's on the table by the front door. I didn't wanna get too in your business" she giggled

"Aight. Preciate ya" I chuckled

I grabbed the mail and went through it. Bill, bill, bank statement, bill. Then there was something that stood out to me.
It was a letter that said
"To: My Beloved Melanie" on the front.

I'm not really the invasive type of dude so I just put it back down. I remember she got a letter like this before but I trusted her so I grabbed the bills and left everything else there.

"I really gotta take you home today.." I said walking back towards Laurianna.

"I know, I know." She rolled her eyes.
"I already packed my stuff. Oh and Sienna told Havier to tell Kimberly to tell me, you and Melanie left some things at my dads house."

"Probably a box or two but I think ima take you home now because I do have a couple things to do."

She grabbed her stuff and we hopped in the car and went to her pops house.

————

"Damn" I said to myself

Being back at the house brought back memories. I walked in and looked around I saw a screw driver on the floor next to a weird looking flooring but I ignored it. I grabbed the two boxes sitting on the middle of the floor and placed them by the door.

I walked over to the screw driver, I was curious. I've never seen the flooring looking so fucked up like this. It looks like someone was scratching at it.

I plopped the hardwood up and there was a box with little keys taped to the bottom of it.

There was also a dusty notebook and a few letters.

"To My Beloved Melanie" was written on the envelope. Another one....

My curiosity got the best of me again. I took the letter out

"Dear my love, Melanie. Here is $25,000 and a ticket to Milan where we shall meet. I can't wait to feel you, taste you and share this trip with you. See you soon. -Leroy"

I balled up the letter in my hand. I was hot, my body was shaking.
I grabbed all this shit and my boxes and dipped

I sped home, didn't even bother taking anything out the car when I got inside I went straight for the most recent letter and tore it open

"When you read this we will have shared another trip together. Thanks for another encounter and fulfilling my needs. Here's something to fulfill yours. $40,000. Enjoy my love -Leroy"

..................

Laurianna's House:

I can't believe I lost my virginity to my fathers bestfriend. Crazy how life works, even crazier the things I've done so far. This summer has been nothing but thrill and it's not even over yet.

I put my bags in my room said hey to Kim and went downstairs to watch some TV.

A few minutes went by and Dave was rushing down the stairs. He looked furious...

I ran back up the stairs and into there old room as soon as I knew he was gone.

The tile was plopped up

... "oh shit"

I ran to Kim's room
"Bitch he found them" I said to her

My heart was racing. "Ohhhhh fuck this is gonna be a shit show." Kimberly said

I dragged her arm to the room "oh he found EVERYTHINGGGG" Kimberly said being dramatic

"Everything bitch"

We looked at eachother with nervous faces. "I never seen him so mad ... "

"YOU SEEN HIM??? Oh Lauuuuu.... no wonder you ran to me. I would've pissed myself. I can only imagine Dave angry. He looks like he'd kill somebody on a regular day." Kim chuckled nervously

We walked out the room and back to hers and chilled in there for the rest of the day.

I sent Dave a text asking if he was okay because he looked angry, I tried to play it off but,

I got no response.

Author Notes: b sure to vote vote vote, leave comments! yanno all that. :)) enjoy!!!! <3
&& excuse any typos.