16) Go.

The next day...

Melanie's POV:

I just touched back down from my getaway with Leroy. I truly enjoyed myself. I Ubered home and couldn't get seeing Dave off my mind.

Beautiful I said as I got out of my Uber. Me and Dave did a wonderful job picking a house for us. It's perfect.

I was so excited to be with my hubby again. I made sure to put my ring back on before I got inside.

I opened the door and saw a mess. "Okay..." i said to myself. I was a little disgusted. Totally not what I expected to walk into.

"Babyyy I'm homeee" I called out
I began to hear footsteps coming down the stairs, it was him. His eyes were red and a little puffy he was probably high.

"Hey babyyyyy" I squealed
"Naw. Save that." He spoke
"Mel." He looked up at the ceiling "Where were you?" He asked me

"You know where I was now come here" I said walking towards him, he backed up some rubbing his hand down his face.

"Ima ask you one more time." He looked me directly in my eyes "Where were you?"

"Dave you know where I was" I said again

He reached in his pocket and then threw a envelope at me. I knew what it was and my heart dropped to my stomach ....

I looked at his face he was clenching his jaw.

"Baby I-"

he cut me off
"How long?" He said

"David listen to me"

"HOW LONG MELANIE?"
"YOU BEEN FUCKIN A NIGGA FOR MONEY?! AFTER EVERYTHING .. YEARS TOGETHER MEL YOU BEEN DOING ME LIKE THAT? That's low down on moms. How you gonna do me like that Mel" He yelled

"You brave." He sucked his teeth then let out a chuckle
I was so speechless I froze in place.

"Fucking a nigga for money, taking trips with em. We just got married yo.... I never told you no Mel, I always busted my ass for you, gave you ya dream wedding, took you to places even changed myself for you my nigga. You got everything you ever asked for"

Dave was shaking, his accent was out full fledge, he was pacing the floor, drinking out of a cup he had.

I walked up to him and he pushed me on the ground "Don't fuckin touch me"

"DAVE IM PREGNANT" I bursted out into tears "I'm pregnant. It's the surprise I said I had for you. I'm so sorry baby okay I'm so sorry. I-" he cut me off

"Ion wanna hear it. You? pregnant? Yea Aight now that I know the real you, you'd never keep a baby of mine. I seen the notebooks, you aborted 2 of the babies that were mine. Now get the fuck out my house" he shoo'd me off

"We weren't married then Dave I didn't know if you were here to stay but I see I was wrong and I'm not leaving! This is OUR house. We are married and you are gonna talk to me" I cried

He walked over to the living room "Now it's all that bullshit. You better get the fuck out this house my nigga. I was here that should've told you something and you been fucking this nigga for two years bro. it's been YEARS of us together. You wasted years of my life yo. You been fuckin off on me this whole time, FUCKING ME AFTER YOU FUCKED HIM BRO. You one dirty bitch. Gave me hell for every bitch I even had a conversation with." He chuckled with a face full of rage

He grabbed the bottle of henny off the table and drank some just chugging it

"I said get the fuck out my house Melanie" he threw the bottle in my direction.

I flinched, I felt so confused but I decided to go to give him time to cool off.

Although I had nowhere to go. I grabbed my bags from my vacation and tried to call Leroy but he didn't answer, I called Stasha and she came to my rescue. I told her a lie because I didn't feel like talking about what just went down.

We got to her place and I took a shower and just cried... I cried but I knew Dave and I know he's not going to leave me. It's just a phase we'll get through. We're married.

Laurianna's POV:

I just finished drying my hair off from the shower I just took. Kimberly was at Jaleels and once again I had the house to myself. I was sick of being here alone.

I threw on an all black romper and some tan fluffy fur slides. My face was slightly beat. Lashes, natural full face, gloss and brown lip liner.

I felt super cute. I took some pictures and posted on Instagram then immediately after got a text from Rocky.

"Wassup gorgeous" he said.

I didn't feel like speaking to him, all I could think of was Dave and if he's okay.

I called him and it went straight to voicemail.

I'm just gonna let him be for now. Who knows how he's reacting or what all he saw.

After awhile I got bored being in the house so I went to the mall and did some shopping.

Dave's POV:

After she left I grabbed a bottle of whatever my hand touched first and started drinking my problems away, I sunk down onto the floor and I can't lie some tears were falling.

Our entire relationship was flashing in my head. It's not even the shit I did for her it's all the time I could've caught her, all the times I could've saved myself. The mind games she played, the lies, the excuses. How she could sit in my face this whole time and been doing me like this for two years straight.
She neva loved me.
Nothing will satisfy a bitch.
I sipped to that thought

Maybe this is my karma for having dealings with Laurianna. I'm not in the right either but I thought about Mel, I tried to stop. I ignored Laurianna for weeks for the sake of me and Mel. I tried for her I protected her feelings. She wasn't thinking of me while fucking this nigga she was selfish. Even the past few days being with Laurianna, fucking her, feeling her, talking to her. It was amazing but in the end Melanie was back on my mind because that's who I had years with..

I drank until I didn't feel anything.

I was numb then eventually I blacked out.

3 hours later....

"Shit" I said grabbing my head walking to the bathroom to take a piss. It was about 9:30 at night and I was over the day. Everytime Mel crossed my mind I drank eventually the liquor tasted like water

After awhile I charged my phone and checked if I had any messages
36 texts from Mel and 42 missed calls.
1 missed call from Laurianna with two texts checking on me.

I threw my phone back on the dresser and downed another bottle having flashbacks and remembering everything I saw in Melanies stuff. I didn't even care to see what she had to say.

"FUCK" I yelled watching the patron bottle shatter across the floor . "Why yo why"

I punched the wall over and over til I once again blacked out.

Authors Note: I hope u enjoyedd !! vote vote vote :)))) & commenttt. xoxo <3