23

Laurianna's POV:

There were so many things going through my head I just had to get away. Dave was getting loud and I panicked. I didn't want to experience him getting loud with me ever again so that scared me.

I pulled into the driveway and walked inside. The balcony door was open... "the fuck" I thought to myself. Everything was closed and locked up before I left the other night.

I walked to see what was going on, it was Melanie.
"Laurianna" she let out a cynical laugh. "Finally you get here." She turned around facing me "I see you still have been messing with Dave"

"Why are you even here?" I looked her up and down.

"To warn you. I suggest you stay away from him. It's safer for you." She brushed past me. "That's a warning. Now I'm gonna go" she let out another cynical laugh as if she knew something or was being funny.

"Bitch you're lucky you're pregnant" I said pushing her from being so close to me.
Just like that she pulled out a gun and slapped me so hard across the face with it I fell.
"I'm sparing you right now" she said. She had this twisted look in her eyes.
I spit the blood from my mouth on the floor getting up ready to beat her ass. But she cocked the gun "sit the fuck down and give me your phone" she demanded .

I let out a laugh "so, what? You think you can smack me with your little gun and all of a sudden you run me? you're not shit without it, put it down and let me show you." I said pushing her buttons.
"NOW!" She shot the wall next to me...

I smirked angrily and gave her my phone.

"whats the passcode?" She asked.
"I'm not giving you my passcode"
"If you knew what was good for you, you would." She looked at her gun.
"Dave is. That's why you mad?" I said taunting her.
She shot my leg
"What the fuck" I said in pain. I had tears falling from my eyes "you're a psycho ass bitch!"

"This aint shit yet. What's the passcode!?" She yelled

"9173"
she unlocked it.

I was bleeding out slowly but this shit hurt so bad.
Melanie started looking through my messages
"aww." She said sarcastically "My Davey, cute." she said. "But wrong. I bet you wish your Davey was here right now" she put my phone in the pocket of her fur coat and began walking away, her heels clicking against the ground.

"DIEGO, HAKEEM, come get this bitch" she walked out the front door.
Next thing I see is two tall men with masks on. They grabbed me but I was putting up a fight, kicking and screaming. Until one of the men held a towel to my nose and I passed out ....

What the hell did I get myself into?

Melanie's POV:

Since Dave left me, I've been plotting my way back in. Carefully. I knew how to get my way whether it was good or bad.

Since I left him alone for the few months that I did, I have been seeing Leroy on a more exclusive level. I learned some things and I found out he has some issues involving Dave. Me being on the inside and also able to be on the outside of all of this. I decided to play along. I told Leroy and Santana I could help out with things and I proved myself to them today by getting them the girl. Dave's current obsession.

Made me fucking sick but, she won't be for long.

I got in my Range Rover and pulled out Laurianna's phone. I texted Dave acting as if I was her.
**message** "I'm coming over soon, have the door unlocked for me and be ready. I want some of you."
I sent it and now all I had to do was wait for a response.