four: uh oh..

Laurianna's POV:

it's 9:30 AM , i woke up to complete silence,i patted around my bed for my phone, *buzz buzz* ahh there it is. i checked all my social medias , answered some emails and replied to some texts.
i got up and made my bed and cleaned up my room. i went to my dresser and got out a bra and panty set by PINK it was lace and black. i looked for something cute to wear and headed to my bathroom.
i ran a nice hot steamy shower and let down my hair. i got in and did my shower routine.
after i shaved and showered i got out and did the rest of my morning hygiene routine . i applied some lotion and perfume, warm vanilla sugar of course and did my hair. i decided to wear my hair in a ponytail today. i brushed my teeth , did my makeup simply then got dressed.

I was wearing some grey leggings with a green and blue dye shit. i had on my gold necklace i always wear and some gold hoops.

I walked out of my room and down the stairs,

Dave was standing on the balcony so i decided to go out and speak.
I opened the door,

"goodmorning Dave." i smiled, a little nervous.
he was smoking a blunt but put it out as soon as he saw me.
"My bad, goodmorning Laurianna. Sleep good?" He asked

"Yes and you didn't have to put it out" i said giggling a little. "How did you sleep?" I looked up at him.

"Could've been better and I just wanted to be respectful but since you don't minddd." He Lit his blunt back up and took a puff.

" He Lit his blunt back up and took a puff

I watched in amazement. his eyes were getting low and he was getting more chill, his vibe right now was so relaxing. We sat outside for about 15 more minutes just talking enjoying the sounds of the ocean.

"Ion mean to be blunt when i say this but, you smoke?" Dave asked

I giggled. "Only a few times with Kimberly. Not recently though."

He smiled "Hmm" He said holding his blunt close to my lips.
I took a hit and inhaled. I started coughing a little
"That's ... that's some stuff right there" i said laughing
"Baby lungs." He chuckled taking another hit.
We passed the blunt back and forth until it was a roach and he put it out.

I was so high... i couldn't believe it.

Me and Dave looked at eachother and instantly laughed.
"Don't tell ya pops" Dave winked at me going back inside.
I followed.
"Oh i forgot to let you know. Kimberly took your car to go to some stores and said she'd be back in a hour or two and not that it concerns you but Melanie isn't here either. She's at the gym and won't be back until one." He said walking upstairs.