19) business

Laurianna's POV:

I got home from Dave's house, threw my purse down and ran to the couch. I couldn't even make it upstairs. I felt too weak. I laid in my tears holding the couch pillow, just balling my eyes out feeling the lowest of all lows right now. As I cried I knew what I had to do.

I refused to keep letting him push me away. He acts so sweet, gets me to open up, spends time and gets physical just to push me away and the worst part about this time is him blaming me...

I just balled on the couch the whole night..

The next morning ...

I got up and did my morning routine. I told myself today was going to be a good day. I had to be strong.

I decided to get all dolled up and text Rakim back.
"Hey sorry I've been really busy. Wanna hangout today?" I pressed send. Maybe it was the hurt speaking for me. I felt uneasy knowing I just wanted to see and speak to Dave but fuck that. I took a deep breath as I heard my phone buzz.

He texted me back with the quickness "You know I do. Send the addy whenever you ready and I'll pick you up beautiful."

I put on a cute all black sundress with some red sandals and I left my curls down. I did my makeup dewy but still natural looking.
I sent him my address and I grabbed my purse waiting by the door.

15 minutes went by and I saw him pulling up.. I looked at my face one more time, spritzed on my favorite perfume and headed out the door.

"Wassup beautiful" he smiled getting out of the car.
He gave me a hug then opened the door for me.

Wow. Even his car was beautiful.

We got in, our seatbelts on and we were off.
"I'm taking you to get some food first. You like seafood?" He asked me

"I love it." I smiled
"Perfect. I know this really nice spot I'm gonna take you to."

During the ride to the seafood restaurant we had small talk and not gonna lie it was nice. He was really attentive and could actually talk.

10 minutes later...

Aunts Mary's House of Crab

He opened the door for me again and we walked in. It was empty

"Nobody's here. You sure it's good?" I giggled
"I promise." He winked

We walked in "Ahh Mr.Rocky, just in time for your reservation" the host said

I tilted my head to the side a little bit eyeing him.
Once we sat down we ordered our drinks then I asked him "Reservation?"

"Yeah shorty. I finally get to take you out somewhere, I had to do it right." He smiled grabbing my hand.

"You're very beautiful" he spoke with so much charm.
"You're so sweet. I've never even been on a real date before" I blushed shyly

"Word? I don't believe that. I know plenty of niggas been dying to get at you" he crossed his arms smiling at me

"I'm serious Rakim. Never" I giggled

We went on and on talking about so much.
"You know....you're not an asshole like I thought you'd be" I said eyeing him up and down.

"Oh so you thought I was gonna he an asshole huh. How come?" He questioned

"Well your presence in the media just screams asshole but you're actually really sweet"

"Thankyou" he laughed

We got our food and dug in. It was sooo good. We were getting messy and not even caring. Just eating, laughing and having a good time.

To be honest this is exactly what I needed.

After dinner he said he has a surprise and he told me to close my eyes.

We finally got to this little surprise and he came to my side of the car guiding me somewhere

"Rakimmmm you're scaring me" I giggled.

He stopped walking "Now open your eyes"

We were standing on this beautiful cliff that looked over tons of trees and it was beautiful .. the best part was the sun setting. I told him at the restaurant I loved sunsets and beautiful scenery and he sure did take note.

We sat on his car just watching. It was nice.

The sun set and the moon appeared, the stars were twinkling. This day was perfect...

We got in the car and he took me home. I got out the car and he did too, walking me to the door making sure I got in safely. I blushed

" I really enjoyed my day with you" he grinned
"Same here. It was perfect" there was a little silence and then he leaned in and kissed me.

His lips were so soft against mine. I was honestly shocked but I kissed him back and it turned into us making out so passionately against the door. It wasn't one of those I wanna fuck you right here right now kisses. It screamed passion and sensuality. Not lust but, 'I like you' ..

I pulled away slowly & we breathed heavily looking at eachother. "I-I'm gonna go inside now Rakim." I bit my lip turning around to hurry through the door.
He smiled at me watching me go in and then he headed to his car.

I went upstairs got ready for bed.

Rakim (Rocky) 's POV:

"I found the house." I said leaving a voice message to Santana.

We been trying to find tabs and connections to Dave. I know he was staying here and Santana paid me to do some inside work. When I seen Laurianna at that event and how Dave was eyein her I knew somethin was up so me bein me I slipped my way in and here we are.

I smirked to myself at how easy this has been going. Not gonna lie tho I am kinda feeling her vibe but business is business and feelings and business don't mix.

AUTHORS NOTE: I am so sorry for not updating sooner. I have had serious writers block fr but I'm back on it! I hope y'all enjoy!! Comments rlly mean a lot to me so leave some anything! Feedback, what ur thinking is gonna happen whatever. I love to see them : )
& vote!! <3

Also, Excuse any typos