two: i spy..

Dave's POV

it was 6:30 AM i decided to get up and go for my morning run , i put on my workout clothes , grabbed a water bottle and headed out the door.

i plugged in my headphones blasting Biggie & Tupac, you know.. the oldies. as i ran down to the beach i saw Laurianna looking down at the ocean from her bedroom balcony. "she's up early" i said to myself. i looked again, closely. her long curls were flowing in the wind , she was in a two piece white lingerie set which showed her beautiful curves nicely, covering her she had on a white see through silk robe it was flowing with the morning breeze, she almost looked unreal. i was in shock as if I saw a beautiful ghost or somethin. she was beautiful in her natural state. i paused and shook my head getting ahead of myself. she is 18 , i'm engaged and she is my best friends daughter. an ultimate no.

I proceeded to run down to the pier , around and back. it was 7:30 now and I walked up the stairs to the house , I set my water bottle in the kitchen "mornin' Havier" i said to the chef as he cooked a delicious breakfast. "goodmorning Mr.Dave" he said I smiled and headed up to my bathroom.

I took a nice shower scrubbing everything getting nice and clean. i got out , everything was steamy as if I was in a home made sauna. I brushed my teeth , put on some lotion and deodorant, spritzed my cologne and wrapped my towel around my waist walking out.

i opened the door quietly making sure not to be too loud , I peeked my head out and saw Laurianna going up the stairs she traced her fingers up the railing fascinated by everything, she turned the corner towards my room I smiled and shook my head I went up there behind her quietly. I watched her staring at my room door she crossed her arms and mumbled to herself "should i?" she said.

i walked and got very close to her back side

"Ahhh, you must really want to see what's inside huh? " she jumped banging her back onto my room door. she gasped "n-no i'm s-sorry Dave." she said stuttering.

"no need to be scared Laurianna." I stated. she nodded her head and I reached to open my room door , "have a look." she walked in and was amazed at the red walls and black curtains, big King size bed.

"this is so sexy." she said biting her lip in fascination, I don't know if she was turned on or if it was a natural thing.
she rubbed her little hands on everything in the room and smiled. she went to the corner of my room and saw more stairs she began to go up , my eyes got big and I ran up behind her and I grabbed her she tripped on the stair and we fell down, her on top of me.
she hurried and got up , blushing. "oh Dave i'm so sorry. i didn't know i couldn't go up there" she said looking down at me.

she reached her hand down to help me up. i grabbed it. "thanks, but my fiance is up there sleeping and that room is very off limits anyways"

she looked shocked , "I better get out of here then." she walked out of my room and closed the door. I got dressed and went up to check on Melanie.

END OF POV.

Laurianna's POV:

i walked down the stairs , to my room. "ugh he is so fine " I thought angrily . i did my morning routine just to find out Kim was already up and ready for her day stuffing her face downstairs with Dave and his "fiancé".

"goodmorning" i said to everyone. i walked to the table , Adam was sipping his orange juice. "Goodmorning" everyone said.

the female looked me up and down. Kim looked at me "LAAAAU , finally!" she hugged me , mugging the fiancé.

Melanie hugged Dave from behind kissing behind his ear, flashing her ring.

"wow your ring is beautiful." i said
"I know it is! i love it , my baby knows how to treat a woman. " she giggled looking in his eyes.

i wasn't mad they were cute and she looks in love , he looks like he loves her but also looks annoyed. Melanie is very self centered , cocky , needy and annoying. listening to her talk all day has annoyed me .. i decided to go upstairs and take a nap , as i was walking up the stairs I saw Dave follow ..

AUTHORS NOTE:
HMMMMM ... short chapter but, VOTE, COMMENT... whatever :)) & excuse any typos