14) firsts.

Laurianna's POV:

I woke up still in Dave's arms.
As I opened my eyes he looked down at me.
"Goodmorning" he spoke with a raspy morning voice.
I slightly grinned and got up, I don't like talking with morning breath. I brushed my teeth and washed my face then got back into bed with him.

"Goodmorning" I finally said.
He laughed then went to the bathroom and did the same. He walked out the bathroom stretching, "You hungry?"

"Yes" I said

He nodded his head motioning me to go with him, we got downstairs and he had a big breakfast cooked. French toast, eggs, sausage, bacon, fruit, grits ..

"Did you cook this?"
"Na Havier was just here. I wanted to get you fed before I take you back home. I have some things to do today" he said handing me my plate.

We sat down. I was kinda upset. But i ate my food and he did the same there was a weird silence until I finally spoke...
"I don't wanna go back home Dave." I looked at him with puppy eyes
He took a sip of his orange juice, "You got to"
"Is what you have to do really important?" I asked

"Yep." He was finished with his food so he got up and placed his plate in the sink and I followed behind him.
He headed up the stairs and got in the shower. I scrunched my eyebrows. I decided to go wander around the house.

After a while I got bored because there wasn't much hidden or to be seen considering they just moved in. so I went and headed to shower myself

40 minutes later.... I finished, lotioned up and all that after shower goodness. I wrapped my towel around me and walked to the guest room to get dressed. I was putting on my panties, they're lace and red. as I was about to get dressed I heard Dave calling out for me"Laurianna" ..... he opened the door and I jumped a little covering my breasts

He was staring at me and I was staring at him he took a deep breath "Lemme know when you're dressed" then he walked away...

I began to crave his touch... I thought about his lips on mine, his hands on my body...
I couldn't help myself. I put on my black silk robe and ran down the hallway to him. I didn't know what I was about to get myself into but whatever it was I wanted it

He turned around looking down at me and my jaw dropped a little... There was so much sexual tension ...
"Dave..." I said softly ... he licked his lips his face was rested but the energy was mutual.
"I want you.." I said placing his hands on me. His eyes were beginning to look as if he was confused..

I placed my hand on his stomach and tugged his shirt down to me kissing him, we both were holding back but I knew he wanted me as much as I wanted him..

My body started going crazy.I felt like I needed him

The kiss grew deeper and deeper, then he stopped pulling away from me.
I was still gripping his shirt, on my tippy toes. "Laurianna I don't wanna go there with you..." he said breathing heavy "You know how this shit will go"

I knew how it could possibly go... he wasn't wrong but once again here I was in the moment not caring about anything but me and him... "No not this time" I struggled to say.

One thing I hated was putting myself out there and getting rejected.
He sighed "We can't Laurianna" He let me go and started to walk down the stairs, I stood in place for a second speechless but I wanted him and I was going to have him..
I followed him and he turned around looking at me "Please" I said slipping off my robe walking towards him..
He looked up at the ceiling then with his eyes closed and let out a deep breath then looked back at me, I walked towards him and he gripped my neck and kissed me, we started tonguing eachother dow