I

With a freaking head ache I got up from the bed.

"Fuck, I didn't even drink anything to have this hangover so why?" I muttered at myself as I massage my temples.

But wait...

Bed?

I don't have a bed! I have always been sleeping on my futon!

"Are you okay?"

My soul almost detached itself from my body when somebody other than me spoke in the room. I turn around and saw a lying man beside me, he's shirtless but what caught my eyes is... He's a foreigner!!

But wait, for some reason, I feel like I am naked and the part of where my friend is, is kinda hurting...

I quickly grab the thick blanket and covered my whole body. Shaking in fear, where the bloody hell am I?! And when did we have an unrealistic hotel in seoul?! This is like an ancient european room! And we do not have like that! We only have our traditional hotels!

Unable to speak, I just silently keep my mouth shut.

"I guess you are fine, I'll see you in next month wife."

With wide eyes I take off the blanket and I'm ready to talk and fire a lot of question at the foreigner but he already closed the door.

I'm still shaking in fear, did I get kidnapped? Will I be enslaved?! No! I still have my cafe to run! I will work diligently to pay my ransom!!

I'm in the verge of crying when a person in maid costume came in.

"Shall I bath you madame?" She said.

Even though I'm suspecting her, I really do need a bath because I'm covered in sweat.

Maybe I'll panic later...

Just like every european bath, they carried the bathtub in the room and poured some mild water and put some petals.

I flinched when a maid tried to touch me, she noticed it and she suddenly kneeled down.

"I-I'm sorry madame! How dare this lowly maid touch your precious body! Please have mercy!"

I sigh and wave my hand, dismissing her. I feel a little bit awkward but it seems like I'm used to this kind of situation. Probably, too much drama.

Throughout the bathing time, all I did was sigh and the maids were making a huge fuss about it. I never said anything, cuz I am really confused right now.

All I did last night was sleep on my comfy futon. When did I get kidnapped?

Now that I think about it. My hair, they bleached it! Goddamn son of a bitches! Not only did they kidnapped me! They also bleached my hair!

But I noticed too, that my hair... Somehow got long? My hair was like shoulder length, but now it's like under my butt. Did they extensioned it?

"My lady this way please." A maid named Jennie said as she points at the chair in front of a vanity table.

I sat and looked at myself in the mirror.

My eyes almost fell out of it's sockets when I saw my reflection. The bed, the foreigner, my hair bleached. Now it's my face! It's... It's totally not me!

"W-who?" I stutter as I point at the person inside the mirror.

"Madame? Why are you pointing at your own reflection?" Jennie said as she scrunch her forehead in confusion.

"It is you Madame, the 2nd most powerful woman in the empire. Cressida Ophelia Bizeviron."

Cre what?! Did I really hear that name loud and clear? It sounds like someone I know but I can't put my finger in it!

"You are the Master's wife, Duke Regan Alastair Bizeviron."

Bizeviron...

Wait...

Bizeviron?

You mean the Bizeviron in the novel back in seoul? The father of the abused child Derrick Azriel Bizeviron? The best selling book 'Die for you'?

I continued on staring at the reflection in the mirror. The young maiden looks so young and beautiful. It's like she's only 16.

But what is my real age? It seems like I was reincarnated. But maybe this is just a dream? I know I fantasized alot about reincarnation stuff but! That is just so unrealistic! Unless I see Derrick myself, then I would believe that I really did reincarnated.

"Jennie, where is Derrick."

"Madame?"

Jennie is currently doing my hair, sooner of later I need to get down to have my breakfast.

"I asked, where is Derrick?"I said sounding like impatient.

"Pardon me Madame, but... Who is this Derrick that the madame speak of?"

Another shocking revelation hit me. Derrick is not here? Then where is he? And how come Jennie doesnt know Derrick?

Could it possibly be?

"What is my age Jennie?"

"Madame is 20 and the Master is 23."

"What happened last night? Why am I in the Duke's bedroom?"

"Have you forgotten madame? Last night was the Madame and Master's first consummation night."

So yesterday was the wedding between Cressida and Regan?

"And what is the season right now?"

"It's spring Madame."

It's spring, it is said in the book that Derrick was born in such a cold weather which is winter. I have 3 seasons left to escape...

But jf I escape...

There'd be no Derrick...

I-I'm a huge fan of Derrick but... I will be his mother?! That's too much for a fan like me! Huhu I could die peacefully right now!

But wait! Why does it seem like I'm not shocked at all? I should be nervous! I should be terrified too!

After all. Cressida Ophelia Bizeviron is one of the villain! She is Derrick's mother who brutally tortured him since he was young!

I am a tyrant! A villain! And I can clearly recall that Cressida was killed by her husband Regan Alastair, and Duke Bizeviron was killed by his own son Derrick for killing his mother whom he love very much.

I don't know why Derrick loves his mother after all the things she had done to him. But that is what I recall in my memories.

I know the story because I have my BookNet Café. It's like a café with internet and books.

I touch my face while looking in the mirror.

Now what?

January 14 2021
LizzannaWrites