S2: LIII

"Mom!" It did not even take 10 minutes to get Calix and Derrick from the Duchy. Both of them have this worried expression on their faces, it seems like their clothes were also given to them by the Empress, since Cressida does not remember buying them such remarkable clothes.

The Empress walked in front of Calix and crouched down to his level. "It's been awhile, Calix, do you still remember me?" 

Calix looked up and bowed before the Empress. "How dare I forget the moon and the Empress of the Empire, Your Majesty?" There was a satisfying smile on the Empress' face as she watches Calix. 

"Is that so? I'm glad that my dear Nephew still remembers me, then..."

Her eyes landed on the young Derrick hiding behind his brother. Her eyes became cold and distant as she stares at the child, and that is when Derrick shouted.

"What a bad lady!"

Everyone's eyes widened when they heard what Derrick said, even Calix and Cressida were surprised on the sudden outburst of the young child as he glares at the Empress.

"Oh my, don't be like that dear, I am your Aunt, don't you remember me?"

"No... But the people behind you says you are bad..."

The Empress' eyes widened, but soon after it put a frown on her face. "What a disappointment, it seems like the Duchess failed to educate her son properly, how can a member of Bizeviron show such discourtesy towards a member of the Imperial family..."

"But forget it, now, let me announce the official engagement of Princess Calixia to Aosta Empire, I hope that they'll have a harmonious marriage. Now off you go, Calix, and catch up with your sister."

The nobles gasped.

'So it was true that Empress Ramona's son is in the care of the Ducal couple.'

'But how? Did not the Empress became crazy because the young prince disappeared?'

'But Bizeviron Duchy is Empress Teyla's family, does that mean she's involved with the disappearance of the Prince back then?'

'If so, how can she let the Prince live? The Prince could be a huge threat to Prince Rivan's ascension to the throne.'

Cressida's eyes trembled as she hears the murmuring of the nobles. 'How can the Empress do this!'

With that, the Empress left the Imperial Garden, when her back was all that Cressida could see, her face became distorted with a wicked smirking face...

Now that Calix's identity is revealed, it wouldn't take too long for Astaseuls to get him. The battle of the Ducal families would take place soon. Cressida knows that something like this could lead into a war between the families, and she's sure that the Empress wouldn't take their side, instead, she was certain that the Empress, along with the Emperor would enjoy the dispute between the two families.

Appointing another family into a ducal family is not a hard thing to do, especially when the higher ups such as the Royal family finds them a torn in their path. Now that Bizeviron showed their fangs to the Empress, it wouldn't take too long for them to feel her wrath.

Although she was once a family member of Bizeviron, the fact that she was nothing but the Illegitimate child of the great previous Duke who was born from a woman of unknown origin remains.

Cressida crouched down to Derrick's level and asked him if he was okay, Derrick nodded at her. She then turns to Calix who was in a daze, his sister, Princess Calixia was gently patting his shoulders to get his attention, but Calix remained in a daze state.