Prologue

(All charcters belong to DreamWorks)
After the romantic flight
No One's POV

"Hiccup, you have to kill that Monstreous Nightmare tomorrow. What are you gonna do about it?" Astrid said concered. "I'm running away. I know it's not the viking away but it's not like I'm a viking anyway. My father thinks I'm a dissapointment, the only reason he is proud of me is because I'm not myself anymore. The villagers hated me for 15 years, they won't care if I'm gone, the teens will be beyond excited that I'm not in their way annymore, and you can become number one shield maiden on Berk." Hiccup replied. "What about Gobber?" "I....I don't know" Hiccup looked down sadly. "Well then I am going with you!" Astrid smiled with confidence. "What! Why?" Hiccup didnt know what to say. His crush wanted to come with him, and Toothless, to live outside the comfort zone for Thor knows how long. "Listen, if you leave, Snotlout will become chief, and he will force me to marry him. Plus, I was second in dragon training so I will have to kill an innocent creature who was under the control of a monster" 

Hiccup sighed. He knew he couldnt win the argument so he agreed. "But Toothless won't be able to carry all of our stuff." Hiccup said. "Then we don't take anything. Think about it, we can trade with Trader Johann for supplies, and buy clothes at a nearby village. Maybe it will be better if we will even go outside the Archipelago to find some dragon friendly villages." That souded like a good idea for Hiccup, but there was one small problem remaining. "We can't both ride Toothless forever. We need to get you a dragon and I just happen to know how" Hiccup smirked.

Time skip( sorry but I'm writing this prologue late at night and I wanna release it as a soon as possible :) )

Hiccup, Toothless, Astrid, Stormfly, her nadder, and a other dragons from the training arena were flying above the sea, away from Berk for new adventures. "To the great beyond!" Hiccup shouted. "To the great beyond!" Astrid shouted in reply. The Dragons seemed to understand, and roared with them.

----------------------------
Soooo, what do yall think of the begning? This time, one of my new year's resolution is to be more active on wattpad(as in writing) so her ya go! I'm correctly in winter break so ima make a temporary posting schedule every Friday :)
I have two things to ask for,
Would you like me to tell how Astrid and Hiccup made new friends or just do a couple of chapters about berk and then do a time skip of 6 years?
And one more thing...
How should I call yall? Please tell me your opinion in the comments, it would be very appreciated😊

Best of regards,
Kawaii🐉