It All Ends Here: Part 3

No One's POV

"No!" Shouted Hiccup. He ran up to his father, who was lying still on the Berkian ship. The Night Fury burst into tears. First, his adoptive dad, then Viggo, then his sons and now his dad who he just made up with. Through tears he looked up, furious as ever, looking up at the battling dragons. The hunters started this, with the Bewilderbeast and the battle.

He looked at the Bewilderbeast, and without thinking, took off from the ship and started flying straight at his enemy, ignoring the shouts from his mother and Astrid. 

The Bewilderbeast started preparing an ice blast, but before he could shoot at Hiccup, the Night Fury flew right in his mouth and an explosion was heard, before the Bewilderbeast fell into the ocean, with a large wave coming from his fall, and the battling sides were covered in water.

However, Hiccup did not come up this time (He is not dead, I confirmed this twice)

Astrid let out a loud roar of pain, and so did any dragon who saw what happened, while the Hunters cheered in joy, as they thought that they have won the battle, but the twins had other plans. 

Suddenly, a huge explosion has covered half the battle field in different directions. Everyone looked around, to see that that the previous fog that had started coming up from nowhere and covered the Bewilderbeast, was not fog at all. It was Hideous Zippleback gas. Lots of Hideous Zippleback gas.

This caused half the fleet of the hunters to go up in flames, and with new rage in their hearts, the Dragons riders let out a battle roar and charged into battle. All of them even more ferocious and fearless than before.

Astrid charged at the biggest ship, which was were the four leaders of the whole Dragon hunters organization, and with a terrifying screech, grabbed with claws one man and picked him up into the air, while he screamed and tried to stab her in the legs.

The Light Fury threw him up in the air, passing the man in the air to a nearby Nadder, who caught him and so it started. The rest of the not-anymore-so-glorious-leaders-of-dragon-hunters were picked up and started being played with by the dragons, as if they were some sheep for Dragon racing. 

Their followers dropped what they were doing and tried to reach their leaders, but because of their nervousness, they kept missing the dragons, even with a perfect shot. Soon, the 4 leaders were dropped into the sea, and Astrid gave the signal.

Every single dragon started to fire at the ships, and the Hunters and Berkians started to throw themselves into the water to avoid the fire. (This took at least a couple of hours to sink every ship) When all the ships were on fire and started to sink, everyone cheered and roared in celebration.

Suddenly, several blasts of fire were shot into the sky, which weren't from the dragons that were on the battlefield. Everyone looked up to see many Night Furies, flying from the rising sun, with many other dragons following them, some species which were never even seen before, and everyone were lead by Hiccup and the previous king of dragons, Hiccup's father figure, the Bewilderbeast. 

Astrid, Dart and Toothless flew up to Hiccup happily, nuzzling him. "Welcome back." Astrid softly whispered to her mate's ear. 

The great ruler before risen from the water, and roared for everyone's attention, and surprised everyone too when he started speaking from his thoughts, just like Hiccup and Astrid could.

"We have returned. The deal of Blue Bird (does anyone still remember her?.........No? Check the chapter of the Dragon's graveyard.) was that the dragons who were close to death would survive, at the cost of freezing into stone and be stuck in an endless dream. This could only break after peace would be restored between Dragons and people. Hiccup, my apprentice, my son, out of all the lessons and secrets I taught you, I haven't told you only one. The curse has started breaking a long time ago, when a Stormcutter brought Valka to my nest for care and help. Then, the break of the curse began to strengthen, when a small boy shot down a Night Fury, and ended up helping it, causing an unbreakable bond to form. But only a part of the prophecy has come true." He turned to Astrid.

"Astrid, my daughter, my student, you have trusted Hiccup, and you both always put other's needs before yours. You became great leaders. However, the truth of the curse is that it was never finished in stories and tales of elders. 'Before peace, the truth should be revealed to both human and dragon kind. This is the only way, truce will be formed' And today, when the sun set, the truth was revealed indeed when you all united against a common enemy, both kinds willing to protect their human and dragon allies, no, friends, and now it is my time to go as leader. You both have been great King and Queen for the past year, I don't see the need to come back to my post. If you will ever need me, you know where to find me." And with that, he dived into the water, disappearing from sight.

The loudest roar was erupted from the Dragons and humans alike. They won. They finally won, and now they could go home. Peace was restored.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, I had plans change so this will be a long note:

1: Final chapter coming today soon and yes. Final. I have final exams coming up, so I have to finish the book early I'm afraid :(

2: This chapter is 100 words shorter, cause I was stressed out while writing this (Who on earth gives less than 24 hours to prepare for a test on two freaking subjects!!!) I am very sorry for a bit shorter chapter and book, hope you understand :(

3: I will also on Sunday post two Author's notes, one is a final goodbye, the other is with answers to your questions that you can ask in the comments about the story in this and final chapter.

Goodnight/day,

Kawaii💕