Explanations

No ones POV

A figure flew on top of a dragon, covered in dragon-like armour. A giant white shape swam in the sea underneath the dragon and the figure. They were heading out of the fog bank when they noticed a giant explosion and started flying towards. After a couple of minutes flying, the figure gasped as she heard a feminine voice crying a name she didn't hear for 15 years. "HICCUP!"

Astrid's POV

"HICCUP!" Where is he?! He can't be dead. No. He just can't. Me and Stormfly fly around trying to find Hiccup when suddenly I hear the sound of wings flapping behind me. I turn around and freeze. A four-winged dragon, is approaching and a person with weird armour is on top of it. Wait, A PERSON? "Do you know Hiccup?" The person asks. I'm confused."What do you want with him?!" I reply with anger. The person pauses, then takes off her mask. I'm surprised because her eyes and hair look so similar to Hiccup's. The person starts talking. "I'm Valka Haddock. Hiccup doesn't know me, but I know him. I'm his mother. I will explain later but where is he? What happened to him?" I couldn't believe it. It was Hiccup's mother. Well, it's clear to see who he took after. I then snapped back to reality. "He...I'm not sure. This nest had this big dragon and he and Toothless defeated it but he fell into the flames" I sigh

Valka frowns. "Who is Toothless?" . "He trained a night fury and named him Toothless and this-" I pat the nadder "Is Stormfly, but I will explain later. First we have to find Hiccup" 

Time skip (still Astrid's POV)

Valka and I were flying, Hiccup in claws of Stormfly and Toothless in claws of the Stormcutter of Valka, Cloudjumper. Sadly, Hiccup's left leg was cut off in the explosion so we have to apply medicine as fast as possible to not get any infections in his leg. We were flying for a couple of hours now, and I was losing my patience. "Are we there yet?" . "We're here" Valka replied. I looked in front of me and gasped. In front of me was a big structure from ice spikes in the middle of nowhere. I told Stormfly to follow Cloudjumper and in a few minutes, we were flying through long tunnels.

Finally, we went out of the tunnels, and I couldn't believe my eyes. In front of me were huge spikes of ice with lush green grass, small waterfalls and dragons, lots and lots of dragons were flying  everywhere. I didn't know the species of most of them so I would have to ask Valka later about them but right now we had to take care of Hiccup and fast. 

Hiccup's mother lead me to a small bright cave with some furniture. Stormfly laid Hiccup down on a small bed, and Cloudjumper laid Toothless next to the small bed. Valka started tending to Hiccup's wounds. When she finished, she asked me to tell her our story. I told her about how Stoick ignored Hiccup, about Gobber, and the bullying. I confessed to her that I didn't help Hiccup when he was treated badly but she forgave me and I told her the rest of the story by how Hiccup tamed Toothless.

"Hiccup sure went through a lot, I just regret for not being with him when he needed me. I thought that leaving was the right thing to do but looks like Stoick isn't as caring as I thought he would be to his own son." Valka sighed. "Well, I'm gonna cook up something and then we're going to see how we will sleep tonight"

Me and Valka ended up sleeping next to our dragons for that night, hoping Hiccup would wake up soon. On the next morning, Hiccup still was unconscious but Toothless wasn't, and that, turns out was worst then Snotlout hopelessly flirting with me. Toothless, right when he work, started to panic and growling at everyone. Once we calmed him down an hour later, he realised Hiccup wasn't near him. Then he started to run around like crazy trying to find his friend. It took the whole afternoon to catch him but he was still in panic mode. When we showed him Hiccup, he started to whine and trying to wake up his rider and getting no answer, made him stop eating and drinking for couple of days. Valka and I decided it was enough and fed him a small amount of dragon nip. It didn't knock him out, but it did make him sleepy so he didn't understand what he was doing. This, gave us a chance to feed him before he was knocked out completely.

The next day, Hiccup finally woke up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp, here is the next chapter! Hope you enjoy and I don't really have any further notes so see ya :)