Berk

Stoick's POV

Today's the day. Today is the day my son becomes a real viking, no more scrawny, talking fishbone walking in my village. Only the pride of Berk. As I get up from bed to get ready to go to the Great Hall, I hear a knock at my door. "One second!" I yell, but the knocking keeps getting louder and more desperate. I walk fast to the door, an slam it open. "Whats wron-" I'm about yo yell but then I see Mr and Mrs Hofferson in tears. "Chief please, you need to come see this!" Mrs Hofferson says in tears. "Follow us" . I nod and they lead me to the forest, I'm confused. As we go beyond Ravens Point, I see a lush green cove, with a small waterfall enterning a tiny lake by the wall of the cove, but I also notice claw marks of a dragon. "What happened here" I whisper under my breath.

The Hoffersons lead me down to the cove, and there, I see a shield stuck in between rocks. We dive under it and Mr Hoffersons starts talking quietly. "Yesterday, Astrid didnt return home so we decided to go look for her ourselves before starting a search party. We came across this cove but what we saw was terrifying" he picked up an axe, a dagger and some scales. The dagger for some reason seemed familiar. "We found Astrid's axe laying down, and this dagger in the lake, and-" He choked out the last part with fear "Night fury scales" . I couldn't believe it. A night fury carried away Astrid and probably killed her. "Im sorry for your loss". Then Mrs Hofferson came up to me. "This dagger isn't Astrid's, then who's is it?" I took the dagger out of her hand, looked at it and almos stopped breathing. There, on the dagger handle, were engarved the initials, HHH3.

Time Skip (sorry but there isn't much interesting in this chapter so it won't be as long as other chapters I'm planning to write)

"Berk, today we found out that our Astrid Hofferson the fearless and Hiccup my son, were carried away and killed by a night fury"

Whispers and murmurs started going on in the crowd. "SILENCE!" The chief shouted and the whispers stopped."They fought bravely in battle since we found their axe and dagger, and from now on, no one should call my son useless, if they will, then they shall face the anger of the chief! We'll have the funeral this evening, and then one day, we shall avenge our loss, by killing all the dragons, including that night fury!" The vikings cheered. Stoick started going to his house. When he came back, he went up to his son's room. He was abit surprised that his room was cleaner then usual. He sat down on his bed and realized how much he has messed up as a father. What was even more painful is that he would never get to say sorry, to Hiccup or Valka.

Meanwhile on Dragon Island.

"No...NO!" A large cub-like tail hit Toothless and Hiccup. "NO" Hiccup heard Astrid's voice in the distance. Toothless turned around to save his rider. He couldn't lose Hiccup. Not now, and anywhere in near future. Hiccup saved his life. Sure, he was the one who took away his flight, but he was also the one who gave it back to him. He was the one who gave him a purpose (did I spell that right?)rather then surving the queen. He was so close to reaching Hiccup but he still couldn't. So there was only one thing to do.

Toothless grabbed Hiccup's left leg with his jaws, cutting it off and pulling him closer to his legs. He wrapped the human hatchling in his wing and hit the ground. Then, everything went black.

----------------—--------------
Well, here it is! The next chapter!
Next 2-3 chapters will have some surprises and Valka will show up, after that there will be a time skip of 6 years :) Just to clarify, when Toothless says "near future", no, the dragons aren't leaving, but the Light fury will be included, just not in a way you think.

Au revoir,
Kawaii☺️