The reunion

It was already a week since Aang decided to almost commit suicide. He and Katara still weren't talking. Everyone was trying to get the couple together. Nobody worked as hard as Toph, she was so tired of feeling the emotional distress of  the couple that she and Zuko cam up with a elaborate plan to get them to confess, everything was going along as planned when the day everything  was going down Katara came to school in tears.

Aang's POV

I saw Katara come to school in tears, I felt anger boil up in me. How could anyone hurt Katara! Today was the day that I was going to apologize to her. I was approaching her  when I saw a figure that loathed standing behind her.

"Katara! How dare you run away from your boyfriend?!" Jet said menacingly from  behind her. 

Boyfriend?

 Then everything clicked into place, Jet must've made Katara be his girlfriend. The was why she was in tears!

Jet raised his hand and was about to hit Katara when a ice block the size of his head pinned his hand to the wall. Jet looked surprised.

"So you want to play dirty princess? Well then let play dirty." Jet broke that ice block and started advancing on Katara.

"GET AWAY! I am not you girlfriend and I am not a helpless little girl. Now step away, slowly, because I will not hesitate to pin you to the wall again and make sure that you get expelled from school. " She snapped. 

I stepped in front of Katara and with out notice Jet punched me, I punched Jet. Before he could get back at me Katara ducked under one of my arms and pinned Jet to the wall by freezing his upper half.

The Gaang and I were staring at Katara open mouthed along with the entire school. This only enraged Jet more. But before he could hit her Katara pinned him to the wall again and called for the principle. The principle came and expelled Jet. Before I knew what had happened Katara had already run off and Jet was being escorted off campus. 

"Aang, Go get her," Zuko said from behind me. I took off to find Katara. I soon found her sitting on a rock next to a small pond tending to some rather big bruises on her arm. She was crying. I sat down next to her and wrapped an arm around her. She looked up and I whispered,

"I am sorry," 

I kissed her. No more words where needed we were once again reunited. Katara pulled away red faced when a voice exclaimed behind us.

"YES! You finally did it, I knew you had the guts in you Twinkle Toes" We heard Toph say behind us.

"Oh and you and Katara have been suspended for 3 days," Sokka added.

We turned around to see the entire Gaang staring and applauding. Katara and I were to happy to care. Sokka was freaking out, and soon I found out why. I remembered the big bruises I saw on her arms earlier. The Gaang started peppering us with questions. Sokka was still panicking because of the big bruises. Then I and the rest of the Gaang started panicking. Then Katara explained why she was next to the pond.

"I sit next to the pond so I can heal the bruises Jet has been giving me." 

"How long has this been happening?" Sokka and I asked simultaneously. I blushed, Sokka glared.

"I have something to ask you," I took a deep breath and said. "Does this mean we are a us?"  Katara gasped and nodded her head, but then she got a frightened look on her face.

"What about my dad?" She asked.

"I will take care of that,"Sokka said." Now answer the question!" 

"Oh, the thing with Jet started going on when he asked me to be his girlfriend.  Then today he really hurt me and I got scared." Katara said quickly.

"Jet will sooo-" I started but got quickly cut off by Toph. 

"After you catch up with each other." Toph said with a meaning look. 

Katara and I agreed and spent the rest of the day catching up. We had a great time, I asked her out on a date for next week! I am so excited! I am going to make a special surprise for her.

Hey guys 

If you are reading this that means you are still here,thank you so much reading this chapter and staying with me on this. I wanted to ask you if there should be Tokka and Zuki in this, tell me what you think in the comments and,

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!

Bye!!!