Katara's B-day

Katara's birthday came around. Matt and Aang were planning  something, they didn't tell her what is was. She was getting really annoyed. But, her collage application were coming and that kept her busy. (I don't remember which year of high school they are in but at this point, lets just say they are nearing prom) 

Aang being the sweetheart gave her presents and gifts to keep her distracted. But Katara wouldn't let slide. She put all of her work into applying to Harvard and Bugging Aang and Matt about the surprise. Toph kept pulling pranks on Katara to keep her distracted. Nope, didn't help.

"C'mon!" Katara yelled in frustration. Yet another time had Matt and Aang gotten away from her. 

Katara drove to Aang's house, used the keys Aang had forgotten at her house, and set up the most elaborate of booby traps at her house. (Alright peeps, just imagine everything in Home Alone, and if you haven't watched it, WATCH IT!) The second Aang walked through the door he got trapped in a net, dragged across the living room, get dumped with flour. The next was just a flurry of this and that and flour and feathers. 

(Just watch the video)

Next thing Aang knew he was in the middle of his kitchen with Katara standing in front of him with a small levers in her hands. 

"Answer the questions, and I won't poor vinegar on your head." She said menacingly. 

"Seriously, you made a mess of this place!" Aang exclaimed looking around. 

"What are you planning with Matt?" Katara asked. Aang didn't answer. A small trickle of vinegar spilled on his head. 

"See, you're about to find out." Aang said with a smirk. Then out of nowhere Matt appeared and put a bag on Katara's head. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY I AM BORED

When the bag was lifted Katara was alone in a room. There was a beautiful plane blue dress in front of her.   

There was a note on it that said

There was a note on it that said. PUT IT ON!

When Katara put the dress on a door opened into a very big, dark room. When Katara stepped into the room the lights snapped on to reveal all her friends in party clothes.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATARA!" They all yelled. There was a crazy party, until, the door bell rang and Katara went to open it. There was a mail man that gave her a letter with HARVARD imprinted on it. 

Katara ran into the kitchen to get everyone. Toph sat Katara down as everyone crowded around her. Katara opened the letter and. 

"I GOT INTO HARVARD!" She yelled. Tears pored down Katara's face as her friends hugged her. 

(IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS)

"I am going to miss you guys," Katara said sadly. Katara, Toph, Aang and Sokka were all in the airport. They were saying goodbye to Matt, Suki, Zuko, Haru, Mai, Ty Lee. Katara, Toph, Aang and Sokka had all gotten into Harvard on scholar ships and were now flying off. 

"Don't forget to call!" Matt yelled. Katara gave him a thumbs up as she entered a security check. 

This is were this story ends my friends.

Hi!!

That is the last chapter. Hope you guys liked it. I would like everyone to visit my friends magicofbook story. Its a kainora fanfic. They are very worried that they're story won't go well. Search Jinora and Kai. (After season 4). Or just search magicofbook and that will be you first option. 

Any ways. Bye FOREVER!