The call

No one's POV

When everyone woke up everyone yelped at the sight of Toph's hair, it was sticking out in every possible direction. It looked like the top of a pineapple.

"Toph, this is ridiculous. You and I are going on a girls day out!"Katara declared.

"Keep dreaming Sugar queen." Toph answered trying to calm her hair down.

"Have you seen your hair?" Katara asked.

"Do you really want me to answer that question?" Toph asked.

"Never mind, but still, whether you like or not we are going on a girls day out!!!" Katara exclaimed. Toph looked ready to pass out. And mean time Aang and Sokka were laughing there heads off.

"Are you seriously arguing because of Toph's hair?!" Sokka asked laughing. Katara shot him a dirty look and threw a pillow at him. Meanwhile Toph threw herself in that direction landing squarely on Sokka. Sokka howled and threw two pillows at Katara and Toph but missed horribly and both pillows at Aang.

"Hey!" Aang exclaimed. Aang through a pillow at Sokka but hit Katara and.......

A FULL FLEDGED PILLOW FIGHT!!!

It was crazy until Katara got a call.

"Yes?" Katara said nervously. "Yes, this is Katara,".

"Yes!! Of course I'll get there right now." Katara said excitedly. Katara was so happy that she did a weird little dance around Aang, Sokka and Toph. She kissed Aang and ran upstairs to change. 

"What was that?" Aang asked when Katara came back down. 

"Oh nothing, just some stuff I was taking care of." She said with a giggle. And with that she ran out the door.  Sokka,Aang and Tophs jaws dropped. 

"What was that all about?" Toph asked. Aang and Sokka shrugged there shoulders. 

TIME SKIP CAUSE I FEEL LIKE IT 

Toph,Aang and Sokka were having lunch at the mall when Katara came up out of now where.

"Hi!" Katara said kissing Aang on the lips. 

"How was your day?" Toph asked. 

"Awesome!" Katara exclaimed. She hugged Aang and leaned her head on his shoulder. 

"But exhausting," She said with a sigh. 

"Why? What did you do?" Aang and Sokka asked at the same time. 

"Oh some stuff, you'll find out eventually." 

"Well if it has to do with food tell me now," Sokka said stuffing meat into his mouth.

"Hey Sokka, I am trying to roll my eyes. Am I doing it correctly?" Toph asked. Aang and Katara giggled.

After Sokka finished his food they walked around the mall to find a poster board with events that were happening in town on it. When they found it, Aang noticed something on it. 

"Hey look, there's a gymnastics competition tomorrow!" He said pointing the board. "We should go with the Gaang!" 

"Sure why not?" Sokka and Toph said.

Are you sure? I doesn't seem like-" Katara was cut off by Toph.

"Just take Haru instead of me, my parents are taking me to a photo shoot." Toph said annoyed. Katara sighed. 

"You guys I got to run," Katara said quickly, she hugged Sokka and Toph, kissed Aang. 

"That was weird." Toph said.

"I'll ask my dad, but Aang you should talk to her. See whats on her mind." Sokka said. Aang nodded. 

Sokka drove everyone home. When Sokka got home he ran up to his dads office and barged in. 

"Hi dad, did something happen to Katara?" Sokka asked.

"No, why do you ask?" Hakoda answered from his work chair. 

"No reason," Sokka said quickly and ran out.  He ran up to his room and called Aang.

PHONE CALL

S: I am sending Katara over, NOW!

A: Sure, I'll talk to her.

S: Thanks. Bye

A: Bye

END OF CALL

Aang was on his bed when he heard a knock on his bed room door. He opened it to see Katara smiling at him.

"Hi Kat," Aang said dully and went back into the room. Katara followed him in, closing the door behind her.

"Sokka said that you needed to talk to me? About what?" Katara asked as she took a seat on Aangs bed.

"Well. You have been acting strange since morning. Ever since you got the call I have barely seen you since then." Aang said sadly. 

"Oh Aang! I promise I haven't been doing anything that you should worry about. I am not going to break your heart." Katara exclaimed pulling Aang into a hug. "I promise." She said when Aang wouldn't look at her.  He looked at her, smiled at pulled her in for a kiss.

"Well in that case, I better get going, I don't want to disturb your 'Guy time in the den'" Katara said, pulling away. 

"Oh Katara," Aang chuckled." Are you still coming tomorrow to the gymnastic competition?" He asked. Katara looked down and said.

"About that, I might be late tomorrow. I'll text you when I get there." Katara said nervously. Aang smiled and nodded.  Katara left and Aang decided to take a nap. 

Katara's POV

I woun