At home

Katara and Aang spent the next two days together, Katara got permission from her dad to stay at Aangs place. On the third day Toph and Sokka showed up in the morning with some surprising news.

Katara's POV

Aang and I were having breakfast when Sokka and Toph burst through door with hair pointing out in every direction possible.

"What happened?" I asked. Toph and Sokka sat down across that table from us. 

"We got Physics first, and unfortunately Onji challenged Toph to a Physics battle, well Onji did well except  she blew up her glass jar. Toph managed to make our hair look like this."Sokka said, gesturing to there hair.  "It got out of control and a bunch of stuff go everywhere and now schools closed for the next week and a half, we dropped Zuko and Suki off on our way here," 

Aang and I just stared for what felt like ages, 

" Hello? Earth to love couple?" Toph teased. Aang and I both blushed.

" Alright, sooooo what now?" I asked. 

"We can go to the pool." Aang said. We all agreed and I went upstairs to change into my swimsuit.  When I was ready I ran out to see Aang in the water. I touched the surface with my toe and immediately took it out. 

"Come on Katara!" Aang shouted. From behind me Sokka snorted and cannon balled into the pool.

"It's cold!" I exclaimed. Aang got out of the water and before I knew it I was off my feat in Aangs arms, he walked up to the edge of the pool.

"Aang put me down!" I said. Aang smiled at me and said.

"As you wish," 

And you will never guess what happened. 

He dropped me into the pool.  

When I resurfaced he was already next to me. I laughed and jumped on to him causing to make him go under the water. We played for a little bit until Sokka splashed me,Aang and Toph. Toph who was not very please because she was sitting at the edge. Then a fully fledged water war broke out. Everyone for themselves.

"Coming in hot and blowing out snot!!" Sokka shouted as he splashed Toph. 

"Oooooh you are going to wish you were never born," Toph threatened. She started splashing with her feat as had as possible. Sokka dove into the water, but since Toph's feat were under the water as well, she managed to get a good couple kicks into him before he swam to the other side of the pool. Aang and I were laughing our heads off, when we got out it was already getting dark.

"Wana watch a movie?" Sokka asked.

"Sure," We all said at once. Sokka picked Mandalorien. While we watched I cuddled up to Aang and said. 

"Thanks for letting me and Sokka stay over," 

"No problem Katara," He whispered as he smiled at me. We all slowly drifted off to sleep.  

Gyasto's POV

I unlocked the front door to find all the lights in the house off. I walked around and saw my son Aang and his friends sleeping in front of the TV. I smiled to my self.

I bet they had a fun time.

A/N

Hi guys!!! 

Sorry if it seems like I disappeared, I have just had a lot to deal with. One of my friend is sick and so is my teacher so they might be shutting down the school if my teacher tests positive. Anyway, THANK YOU so much for the 1k views, I owe each and one of you a thank you. If there would be some virtual hug I would give all of you one. The next chapter will hopefully be up around the weekend.

Thank you so much again. 

Bye!!!!