The kiss

Katara's POV

I followed Jet down the hallway and into a empty storage room. Jet locked the door, I was about to ask why he locked the door when all of a sudden he pressed me up against the wall.

"Princess. Want to date me?" He asked while still holding me. I shook my head.

"It's not  a question princess, its a requirement." Jet said menacingly. He brought his face closer to mine and attempted to kiss me but I ducked my head.

" Get away Jet! I don't want to date you," I snapped. He shook his head.

He twisted my wrist and when he let go I realized that it he had sprained it, do to the pain there. Jet pressed his lips to mine and I fought to get away from his grip. I finally succeed  in kicking Jet in the stomach, he fell to the floor. I ran out of the room on top speed. It was already 10 minutes  into class. I ran into the class. Thankfully nobody seemed to be paying attention to the door so a slowly shut it. A sharp pain in my wrist reminded me that it was sprained.  Aang was in the back of the class, I ran up and took the nearest desk next to him. 

"Hi Aang," I whispered. 

Aang's POV

I heard someone say name. I looked around, I saw Katara looking slightly shaken. She was clutching her wrist. 

"What happened to you? And what happened to your wrist?!" I whisper hissed. 

"Jet happened." She mumbled.

"Come over to my house and tell me everything." I whispered.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL AT AANGS HOUSE

Aang's POV

Katara ran into my room. I was currently doing homework, but Katara had a scared look on her face so I set it aside and patted the chair next to me.

"What happened?" I asked in a worried tone. She sat down showed her wrist the was covered in scratches and bruises and burst into tears. 

"I ran into Jet on the way here, he hurt my wrist really badly and said that next time he would do worse if I didn't say yes."Katara said. I put a comforting arm around her.

"Say yes to what?" I asked gently.

" There is something you should know..." She said her voice trailed off.

Katara's POV

I gathered my strength and told Aang the whole story. When I finished first he looked sad then angry. He let go of me and started pacing around the room shouting bad things about Jet. I grabbed his hand to stop and pulled him down next to me. 

"Did you lock the door?" He asked me quietly. I shook my head, he went to lock the door. 

"Why did you do that?" I asked nervously.  He sat back down and took my hand. 

"Katara, I know that I have only known you for a little bit but I really like you." Aang said on one breath, blushing really hard. I looked at him, shocked that I didn't realize that I liked him even more than I used to.

"Oh no, I knew it. You don't like me back. It's ok, I just wanted you to know-" I cut Aang off by kissing him. The kiss lasted only a little bit  but it felt really good. I pulled away. No words were needed, we both knew that we couldn't tell anyone about us. 

A/N 

Hey guys, 

I won't be able to update very often because I have school. I am super happy that people like my book. There will be no Zutara or Jetara in this book.  Hope you guys know how much I appreciate this. And if you like this book check out this book made by me friend in the link below. 

bye 

https://www.wattpad.com/995595863-four-elements-high-school-the-first-day-of-school