(Still soft Yandere) Killmonger! X reader (Part 2)

THIS IS A PART TWO :) read the previous one shot if you haven't already! :)

Killmonger's POV

There was something about Y/n that just made me happy inside, and I haven't experienced that feeling in a while. I sat down on the bed, next to her sleeping form and listened to her soft snores. I stood up and walked away from her only to hear the bedsheets move and her to hiss at the band on her ankle. "I wouldn't do that princess. It's a tracker and a way to keep you in line." She looked up at me with fear and curiosity in her e/c eyes, and I sat down next to her and slowly moved to kiss her, making sure she was okay with it. When my lips met hers it was like Heaven came down to kiss me, her lips were soft and I pulled away while smiling. "I really liked that." God, I sound like a lovesick puppy. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that. Y/n, from the first day I saw you I have wanted to kiss and hold you." She smiled a little and looked away, blushing. "I'm glad you don't have a boyfriend because I'd have to kill him. I don't want anyone to hold you but me." 

She rubbed her arms and I moved closer to her, entrapping her into a hug as I whispered into her ear, "princess, please. Don't make me act up." She nodded and I got up and motioned to the closet. "There's more clothes in there, I have a meeting later today and as my note-keeper I expect you present. Don't stress that pretty little head, you won't be fired or anything from your current position since I know you like it." I walked out and told the guards in Wakandan that she will not be disturbed or they will meet a horrid fate. 

TIME SKIP

I sat down at the briefing table, watching as all of the correspondents from all over the world tried their hardest to not offend me by making eye contact. Y/n, my princess, sat next to me with her laptop and she was ready to document the whole thing. "Who's gonna talk first?" I asked, smirking because I know they all want to please me. "My lord, there is rumors of rebellion." I looked over at the man who said it and smiled at him. "Good, let them come. We are the most powerful people alive, I'll make them an example of what happens to people who fuck with me." I moved my hand down so it rested on Y/N's knee, and I felt her hand meet my own for a second before it went back to typing. 

ANOTHER TIME SKIP WOW AND FINALLY READER'S POV

He was sweet. The ruthless king of Wakanda, and the world. He was a sweet man. When the meeting was over I waited until everyone left to talk to him because I wanted to tell him that I think I'm falling for him. "Yes, princess? You got something?" I nodded and walked up to him, his strong muscular build towering over me. "I think I like you, sir." "Call me by my birth name." I squirmed as he pushed me against a wall, not breaking eye contact. "Call me by my name." I sighed and said his birth name. "N'Jadaka." He smiled and kissed me softly, closing his eyes and hugging me close. 

I kissed him back and melted into his arms, happy that I was with someone who would hold and care for me. I think I really liked him. He broke the kiss and just held me tight. "God, I want to take you right here right now." I blushed and looked away, causing him to cup my face with one hand, the other one resting against the wall. "You're trapped, princess. This fairytale only ends with the dragon getting the princess." I smiled and pecked his lips. "Maybe the princess likes the dragon better than a dumb prince." He kissed me again, and when his lips left mine he whispered, 

"Mine, forever and ever. I love you, Y/n."

So I know you guys are here for the Yandere but every Yandere is different and this one is just loving. I'm also thinking of publishing a marvel characters x reader or something like that, and I have already made an influencers x reader book but I took it down with all the TikTok getting canceled drama. So I'm gonna republish it and I hope you guys really like it, and leave book/oneshot requests. I do check my comments. :)

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS THANK YOU