(SHORT) Yandere Ghost rider x reader

Y/N's pov 

I watched as the leather wearing, on fire, skeleton stand next to my bed and watch me.  I whimpered and felt his hand move against my leg as he moved next to me and moved his bony face close to mine. He whispered, "can I hug you?" And I nod.  He wraps his arms around me and snuggles into my neck, hugging me and holding my upper body.

 "You smell great, you innocent soul." He twirled my hair around his bony finger, kissing me with his fleshy lips? I gasped as his lips turned flesh as he turned back into... Johnny Blaze (Nicolas Cage himself) and smiled down at me, saying, "oops, my fire element seems to like you more than me," as he smirked and laid down next to me, getting under the covers and cuddling with me. 

I covered myself, and I felt him spoon me and kiss the back of my neck and hiss, "I didn't know you slept naked, please let me see you, beautiful." He hugged me tighter until it started being hard to breathe. I pushed him away and I felt bony, hot fingers around my neck. "Don't," the demon hissed as he pulled me into him. 

I whimpered and asked him not to hug me that tight when he had his spike gloves on. He chuckled and responded evilly with a "no, innocent." I growl and jump out of his grip and the bed, showing him my body. "There! You happy?"

"Very happy, innocent wifey."