Yandere! Clingy! Childhood friend! X Reader

Requested by @https_anime :) (based off the kissing booth in a way just roll with my bullshit)

Y/n POV

Max was my best friend since babies, we were both born in the same week, and our mothers were very good friends.  We've done everything together, from dressing up, watching YouTube, school, anything you could name, we've probably done it. We're in the middle of sophomore year, and we're just two ordinary people. I woke up and was ready to start the day and got a text from max, saying, "good morning Y/n, how are youuuuuu?" I smiled and texted him back, "Sleepy. I'll see you later. :p" I put down my phone and made my way into the bathroom, getting ready for the day. I dressed in a cute sweater and some jeans with sneakers. I walked outside, noticing Max pull up in his Tesla. Oh yeah. Max is super rich while I live in a kinda shabby neighborhood. I got in his car, only to be greeted by a bear hug. "I MISSED YOUUUUUUUUUUUU TWO DAYS IS TOO MUCH TO STAY AWAY FROM YOUUUU" I laughed, playfully punching him. "Dummy. It was only two days. Spring break will be worse." He gasped in mock surprise and smiled as we drove off to school.

Once we made it to school, we walked to Chemistry together. I bumped into Cooper, my ex, making Max get all "Alpha male" and wrap his arm around me while glaring at Cooper. I smiled and waved at his friends, not wanting to be unfriendly like Max. "Fucking pig." I looked up at him, "I don't like him either but you don't need to turn into an angry boy every time that happens." "Y/n. He cheated on you. With one of your best friends. You're too nice, damnit Y/n, maybe you could rationally think for once." I stopped walking as Max slammed his hand over his mouth. "Wow." I sighed, feeling a little butthurt over his comment.  "I'm so sorry Y/n, please, I'm sorry." "Just shut up. I'll see you later." Instead of going to my first period, I went home.  

Max POV

Damnit. I fucked it up. I just wish someone would take care of them, taking them out of my precious Y/N's life. That is a great idea. I stopped walked and slipped a note into Cooper's locker, asking him to meet me in the janitor's closet after school. I signed a whore-sounding name into it though so he didn't know who it was. He made his way into the janitor's closet that day and I stuck a needle into his neck with a heavy drug, so he fell unconscious. I shoved his body into a musical instrument case so it wouldn't look suspicious if someone saw me carrying it. 

^^Time skip^^

I was sitting in my living room when I heard banging and yelling coming from the basement, and I got up and walked down the stairs. "No one can hear you, you know." Cooper looked up and gasped. "You?!? What the fuck? Why are you doing this?" "You hurt Y/n. You should know that what goes around will come around." "She's a lame ass bitch, I don't think you understand that she's more obsessed with Wattpad and dumb anime than you!" I picked up twelve knives and tossed them Loki-style into his body. He sat there on the floor, gasping for life. "Goodbye." I slit his throat with the remaining knife. I sighed as I took out the knives and cleaned them, and then I dragged his body out to the river and threw it in it. I watched it float downstream as I walked away, smiling to myself. 

I made my way into the shower and washed off all the blood, and changed clothes and hopped into my car, making my way over to Y/n's house. I knocked on the door and her mom answered, smiling when she saw me. "Max! Good timing. Y/n came home in a mood, I was wondering if you could talk to her." I nodded and made my way up to her room. "It's me, Y/n. Open up." She opened her door and collapsed into my arms, hugging me with such force that I couldn't breathe. "I missed you." I said, kissing the top of her head. "I'm sorry," she whispered into my chest, as I smiled. 

"Don't worry hun, no one can hurt you while I'm around."

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANOTHER STORY DONE. I HAVE ANOTHER ONE ON THE WAY

MERRY LATE CHRISTMAS