Yandere! King x rebel! Reader PT2

Hi so I really wanted to make a part 2 and it's a little short but enjoy

Y/n POV

It had been a month since I was captured and brought to be the king's wife, or plaything, I don't even know anymore. All I know is that my fellow rebels are In danger and it's all my fault. In the king's chambers, I usually have a Chain wrapped around my leg so I can still walk around and go to the bathroom and such, but only when he's not there. When the king is there, I have a chain around my neck (think Princess Leia) and I'm clothed in an attire he likes for "his wife," as he calls me. Almost every night, he tries to produce offspring with me. I've known for a few days now that I'm pregnant with his demon seed, but now I can never leave, and I know that.

King's POV 

"Good morning baby." I whispered to her as we lay in bed. She was in my arms, my face buried in the crook of her neck, and her head resting on my shoulder. She let me hold her and show that I cared for her, even though I know she was still upset at me. What she didn't know was that I went into her mind and found the location of the rest of the rebels, and wiped them out. She also didn't know that I knew I was her first time. I love that I was the first one to plant my seed in her and kiss her and to love her. "You're crushing me, my king," she whimpered, and I let her go. She squirmed a little and then kept her eyes down, avoiding eye contact. "You know that you can call me Chris, love." She only nodded, fiddling with the pillowcase. I sighed as made a motion with my hand, changing her outfit and removing the chains. "We're going on a walk today, princess." She looked up at me, her hair now combed and framing her face wonderfully, as she whimpered and smiled a little.

"I have news." She said as we made it out to the gardens. "What is it?" I asked, picking her up and floating up to one of the towers looking over the city. "I'm pregnant." I put her down on the floor as I smiled from ear to ear as she rubbed her arms, unsure of what to say next. "I wanted you to bring me children too, you're everything a king wants. Outspoken, yet timid. You're kind to most, showing that all tiers of class would love you, and then, there's the whole thing that you are carrying my child." I picked her up and began to jump around, extremely happy. Then I felt something off, and I turned around, only to see one last rebel shooting an arrow at us. I raised my arm, creating a wall of magic, blocking the arrow. "Nessa." She whispered, causing me to put her down and grab this "nessa" girl with my magic and bringing her to us. I took her bow and shattered it, causing her to cry out. "To see that you made it this far, pretending to be a maid. But my queen knows your name, so I'm guessing you two were rebels together?" Y/n nodded, "please don't hurt her. For me." 

I grabbed my wife and threw her into the corner, causing her to get trapped in a little magic bubble. "Now, Nessa. If there are any more of you, tell me." "As if." "I will try to make a peace treaty and give women rights, if you do tell me." Her eyes lit up and looked up at me. "Y/n opened my eyes to a many things, so please, just tell me." She nodded and said, "the last remaining one is Y/N's and I's base." I grinned, this would finally rid the world of all the rebels. "Let's go." She smiled and grabbed a glider and began to fly, causing me to take my queen with me, up into the clouds. Once we landed, she walked me into the main hall, with all the rebels. "How dare you bring him here!" One of the ladies shouted. I smiled, "I come in peace. I wish to make a treaty, but I would like all of you to witness. Please, call forth all of your people." The elder nodded and a bunch of other ladies came in. "Ma'am. I hate to lie to such a sweet old lady, but you are fucked."

I smiled as I heard one of the girls shout "it's a trap!" As I lifted my arms and began to strangle all of them. Whenever I kill someone, I get their life force and their strength, so with killing all of these girls, I will be unstoppable. I could feel myself get stronger with every person going limp. When the last girl went limp, I threw them all against the wall, their bodies shattering like glass. I smiled and went back down to the palace, Y/n still in tow. Once we got back to the room, I began to bathe her, and clean her off, since we were walking in dirt today. She touched my face, shaking and whispered, "why did you do that?" "So you can't get jealous over me looking at another headstrong woman." She giggled, causing me to kiss her forehead. "How about no sex tonight, only sweet, sweet cuddles." She smiled and nodded. "For the baby?" I chuckled and while holding her face, millimeters away from kissing her, I said

"For our baby."