Yandere! Mafia! Boss! X Reader

Y/n's POV

I woke up, and found myself in an army truck. I whimpered, only to find army personnel looking right back at me. "Why am I here?!?" I cried, scared and homesick. "We are heading to 'Area 51' as people call it. It's a Mafia Kingdom, and we needed a girl to look convincing, with us being known army men and all." A man stated, looking at me with pity. "Lucky you, bitch." One guy that was crouched over and all beaten looked at me, smirking. "Quiet Comrad. You're the one that volunteered for this, so don't give others a hard time." The same man who told me what's going on said.

 "I'm Tom. Pleased to meet you miss. This is Vinny, who you've met. And here is Scott, Landon, Josh, and Wally," Tom spoke, calming my nerves. Scott and Landon were very Muscular, while Josh and Wally had some muscle, but they looked like the brains of the group. Vinny looked like he was a Mafia, with his scars and crooked smile, and Tom looked like the leader, with the least amount of muscle. They all had on different types of outfits. Tom had on some clothing that looked like he just went dumpster diving. Vinny had ripped everything on, showing his six pack. Scott and Wally had on "regular clothes" and Josh and Landon had on suits and ties. 

^^Vinny

^^Vinny

^^Tom

"Well then," Scott clapped his hands together as the Truck stopped, "should we get going, Wally?" Wally then huffed and got off the truck. Landon smiled and yelled at them "don't forget to call us if anything happens!" The two guys nodded, and they hopped on, to the outskirts of town. A few minutes later, the truck stopped again. The two men in suits got off, leaving me with Vinny and Tom. Then the truck went a few more minutes before roughly stopping. Tom motioned to me and Vinny, saying "This is your stop. I wish you both the best of luck," he said, looking into my e/c eyes with his ember ones. 

Vinny huffed, and pulled me off of the truck, it moving the second I got off of it. Vinny gripped my hand and said "Here's the rules, Princess. My boss demands me to bring the sacrifice to him, and you are going to cooperate with me." He glared at me, before hoisting me over his shoulders.  "Hey! Put me down!" I squeaked, scared and close to crying. I could tell he was smiling as he said "but princess, boss really wants to see the sacrifice." I whimpered before asking if he was a double agent. "Why yes, I am." He then kissed my thigh, and kept walking.

Time skip until we meet "the boss"

I felt him grip me tighter and knocked on a door. The door opened, and I heard some men say, "welcome back, Master Vincent." He asked where the boss was, and they said he was "in his room." Whatever the hell that meant! I want to get out of here! "Vincent" knocked at another door and said, "Sir, I have your sacrifice." "Good, bring it in." He opened the door, and threw me onto a chair, causing me to whimper and let out a few silent tears. The "boss" looked me over and wiped my tears away softly, while smiling softly at me. "Good work Vincent. You always were a good spy. She is virgin, no?" The boss asked, looking back at me. I nodded, scared of what he's going to do.

"Good, because she is mine now, forever."