Yandere! Gangsters! X reader

Look, I'm sorry if I haven't written your request, but it's harder for me to write something that doesn't just come to me, like this story. Sorry! Also I got this idea after watching porn the other day so.... yeah.

⚠️rape-y themes and sexual content⚠️

Y/n POV

I was walking up my school's stairway when a lockdown was called. I hid behind a wall, knowing that I was screwed. I heard men coming my way, and they passed me without seeing me. I figured all of them were gone, so I left my hiding spot, only to hit a strong chest. I hit the floor and looked up, seeing three men looking down at me. They all had black hair and tattoos, the one on the left had green eyes and vampire teeth, smiling at me. The middle one, the one I bumped into, had grey eyes and was the most muscular and evil looking. The one on the right held a gun and had blue eyes, smirking at me on the ground. 

The one with the gun grabbed my arm and pulled me up, and held me against him. "Hello there, what's your name?" The middle one put his hand around my neck and came close to me. "I asked you a question, princess. You better answer." His grip tightened on my neck, choking me softly, while the other guy holding me put the gun against my ribs and laughed into my ear. "M-my name is Y/n." "Such a sweet name for a sweet girl." The man that had the gun moved his other hand into my jean's pocket. The third guy moved up to us and kissed my cheek. "We should play a game." "Ooooh, does baby wanna play a game?" The man who was choking me brought his face so close to me that I could kiss him if I moved my head a little. His lips met mine as I let out a few whimpers as the man behind me moved his fingers up and down my slit, through my Jean pants. When the man pulled away, a string of saliva connecting us. 

"So, you up for a game, sweetie?" The third man asked. "Of course she is, look at how much she enjoyed that kiss." The man behind me laughed as he pulled away, causing my knees to buckle and I fell down. "Let's play hide and seek. If any of our men find you and trap you, you lose. If you manage to hide for five minutes without anyone finding you, you win and we will leave this school." I nodded, getting myself up, and running away. I heard one of them laugh and shout, "Run rabbit, run rabbit, run, run, run." I hid underneath the staircase, crouching down and trying to calm my breathing. I heard them come down and walk past me. I let out a breath, and then I saw the same guy who kissed me. His eyes met mine as he made his way to me. "I caught you. On your knees now."

I whimpered and got on my knees, as he yelled in a different language. The other two men came up and stood on either side of me as the leader one knelt down to me, and kissed me again. He shoved me to the ground, my back hitting the floor and him on top of me. I pushed against his chest, whimpering. "Boss, let's go. We can have fun with her later." He pulled away again and grabbed me and kissed me again, causing me to whimper into his chest. The one with the gun began to laugh, "I bet she's so scared, three big bad guys taking her away from her little school." The other one laughed as we made our way outside. "Y/n. Cutie. You ever see Heathers?"(the movie) I looked up at the guy who was holding me, scared and in shock. "She obviously has, judging by her petrified beautiful face." I nodded, hiding my face in his jacket. They all laughed and made their way into a big, black car. They all piled into the backseat and the laid me on the floor of the car. 

"We all good, sir?" The driver asked, and then spoke into a phone or something in their weird language

"We all good, sir?" The driver asked, and then spoke into a phone or something in their weird language. "Yes, drive off. We have a trophy and a bed companion." I curled up into a ball, looking up at the men. The crazy one with the gun grabbed my hair and held my face close to his. "My name's Justin. Remember it well." His mouth met mine as one of the other men tied my hands behind my back, causing me to struggle. Justin tugged on my hair to make me kiss him more. I whimpered and when he pulled away, I was panting and whimpering. The man who tied my hands together was the leader, the first one who kissed me. "My name is Mike, love. Be sure to moan it well." The third guy bent down and whispered into my ear, "I like you a lot, baby, my name is Mark." 

All the guys smirked at me, causing me to back up against the driver's side of the seats. The driver put up a wall so they weren't able to hear what the guys did. "So, darling. What should we do first?" Mike asked as his hand ran up my thigh. I suddenly heard a giant boom behind me, the whole car shook. Justin laughed as my face went white and surprised. Justin laid down in between my thighs and kissed my pussy through my jeans. He then turned around and laughed as I continued to squirm and struggle as Mark held my arms, and Mike made out with me. Mike pulled away and smiled as they all laughed and said one thing to shake me to my core. "You are ours forever. Don't even try to escape." Justin grabbed a knife and began to slice off my jeans and shirt as it was Mark's turn to kiss me. Mike smirked as he said,

"Get ready for the rest of your life, cutie."