Yandere! Demon x reader x Yandere! Killer

Okay okay I've been watching too many horror movies and finding way too many killers hot

BASED OFF SINISTER (the first one)

Anyways I got issues

So yeah enjoy, all the kids are teens in this tho, so more age appropriate

Anyways enjoy this bullshit

⚠️❤️Lots of torture gore ❤️⚠️

Y/n POV

I hated this. I was in the middle of sophomore year when my parents suddenly wanted to move to the country. Yippee. I helped my parents and my older brother unpack, putting the boxes away as my brother sits on the couch and plays on his phone. I sighed and rolled my eyes, unpacking in my room and setting up everything, but I was a little unsettled about my room being the nearest to the attic. "Y/n, mom needs you to make dinner." "Why? I still want to unpack my books." He stood there, glaring at me. "Fine, I'll be right down." I came downstairs and started working on dinner, and finished it, giving it to my family and walking upstairs, tired.

It was after we unpacked, and I was trying to sleep when I heard some creaking upstairs in the attic. I walked up the stairs and saw this Tom Riddle looking guy holding a film reel, wearing black slacks, black dress shoes, a white button up shirt with a grey sweater vest. "Hello?" His eyes met mine and he smiled. "Hello." "What brings you here, into my attic?" He shrugged. "Felt bored." He adjusted his sweater vest and stood up, helping me up into the attic. "Thanks. What's your name?" "Micheal. Yours?" "Y/n." He smiled, playing with my hair. "That's a nice name." I smiled and felt my face getting warm. I never was good at talking to men, especially ones who resemble one of my favorite Harry Potter characters. "You're pretty. You're also the only other person that's lived here since I have." I giggled a little. "When did you live here?" "1920." I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. "You're kidding. They didn't even have film back then!" 

He grabbed the film roll. "Technically, it was created in the 1800's." His hand touched my face, softly caressing my cheek. "Please tell me you're joking." "I don't joke. I think it's a waste of conversation." I suddenly felt really chilly and I wanted to get back to my bed. "I guess I should let you get back to bed. You're looking cold." "I'm fine. Don't worry." He shook his head, motioning to my goosebumps and nipples showing through my PJ's. I suddenly covered my boobs, causing him to smirk and stand up, picking up his film. "We can watch this tomorrow. Sleep well, Y/n." I got up and stepped down the ladder, waving at his cute face. I walked back to my room before getting into bed and falling back asleep.

The next night I heard the same noises from the attic and before I climbed back up into it, I grabbed a blanket before heading up into the attic, seeing Michael in the same outfit and holding the tape. "Hello again. You brought a blanket?" I nodded. "I figured I would be cold again." He laughed and took the blanket away from me, throwing it into the corner. "You won't need that." I sat down next to him as he started playing a tape that said 'Sunday service.'  I sat down, not expecting anything weird. It started off by showing him and a bunch of other people in a church service, everyone singing a hymn. He was wearing the same clothes that he is wearing right now, and I watched as it glitched and the projection went black, causing me to turn over to him. He grabbed my chin and turned it back to the projection as it turned back on, 

⚠️ and I gasped when I saw most of the members of the church was hanging from the rafters and his family was tied up on the floor with metal bowls strapped to their stomach, blood gushing out of it. I gasped when I saw it all, covering my mouth with both of my hands. I watched as it zoomed in on the bloody stomachs with the bowls on it, and it showed rats eating their way through the people's stomachs and one of the rats went through the dad's stomach and out the side.⚠️ 

I felt myself getting dizzy and I felt arms wrap around me, keeping me upright. "Please... just stop this video. I'm begging you." The reel was taken off the projector, and I realized that Micheal wasn't the one holding me. "Y/n, meet Mr. Boogie." This 'Mr. Boogie' leaned into my ear and whispered. "You can call me whatever you want." His voice was deep and I could tell he was scary, just by his hands. I looked down and saw pointy black nails on his pale, veiny hands. "Do you think we've scared her too much?" Micheal asked, with a soft, compassionate smile on his face. I was shaking and he took my hands, sitting in front of me. "Please. Just let me go, I won't say anything." I began softly pleading and on the verge of tears at this point, as Mr. Boogie took his index finger and put it on my lips.  "Shh, shh. We don't want to wake up your parents. Or that horrible excuse of a brother." He spoke, and I froze and watched as Micheal grinned, getting closer and closer to me until he was very close. "You're very pretty when you're scared." He grabbed me and turned me around, facing Mr. Boogie. He was a very handsome man, with poofy hair, red glowing eyes, and full lips. His mouth grew into a smile, revealing vampire like-teeth. "You're right, she is." He grew very close to me and put one of his hands around my throat. "Since you've been a very good girl, I think you deserve a reward."

His lips met mine, kissing me. His tongue met my lips and forced them open, as he explored my mouth. He pulled away, a string of saliva connecting us. He came closer and licked the saliva off my bottom lip, smirking. "You're very tasty. You know, Micheal is the only other person that did something so good for me that I didn't consume their soul." "What?" They both chuckled and I struggled more in Micheal's arms. "He is a serial killing machine. He has never turned down a killing opportunity." He crossed his arms, continuing to talk. "Everyone has their purpose. He kills, I consume their souls, and now you are going to be our cute little housewife." I struggled more in Micheal's arms. "I am not going to be your dumb, twisted housewife!" His expression darkened. "You will either be a good little housewife or I will make you kill your whole family and then consume your soul." I felt trapped. "Please let me go. I'll be your housewife, I promise. Just let me live with my own family." Micheal let go of me and then he shoved me to the floor. "You will do what we tell you to. You don't make the rules, after all, housewives do what the men of the house tell them to do." Both of them stood over me, glaring down at me. I nodded as I got up on my knees. "I promise I will abide by your rules." The demon grabbed my chin, making me look up at both of them. "Good girl. Have a nice nap." He touched my forehead and suddenly the world started to swirl and go dark. 

I woke up with a jolt, looking at the alarm clock. It was 9AM, and the house was dead silent. I got out of bed and opened the door to my brother's room, seeing him still asleep. I knew he was alive by his chest rising and falling. I walked to my parent's room and opened their door, seeing them asleep and alive. I sighed with joy, feeling relief, happy that they were still alive. "You're so pretty, especially with how tight that shirt is." I turned towards Mr. Boogie, covering my boobs and stomach. He grinned and wrapped his arm around my waist, the other one going behind my neck and I felt his nails digging into it. "You know what will happen if you disobey my orders, right?" I felt another presence behind me. "She better know, or else we'll have our way with her family." Micheal put both his hands on my rib cage, his face buried in my hair.

"Please disobey us soon, we don't know how long we can wait for you."