Yandere! Wendigo x Reader

Okay okay bare with me I played Until Dawn yesterday and there was this hot miner dude that turned into a wendigo so yayyyyyyyy hi

⚠️Cannibalism and bullshit⚠️

Y/n POV

"Come on, it's a winter getaway. You have the best skills. Please, Y/n?" I looked up at my pink-haired friend, begging me to drive us up to Blackgrey Mountain. "Fine, Jen." I sighed in defeat and shrugged my shoulders. "When does this take place anyways?" "Tomorrow. You're driving me and Mark and Cameron. Emi and Max are meeting us up there." "Yippee." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "I gotta get to packing, I'll see you tomorrow morning. You better bring me breakfast." I made my way into my dorm room, packing lots of winter sweaters and boots and stuff. The morning came and I seriously had an eerie feeling in the pit of my stomach. I got in Jen's truck and drove to get her and the boys. They all piled into the truck, Mark handing me some pancakes. "Thank you!" I chirped, happily digging in. When I had finished eating, I started driving towards the mansion that Emi's parents owned. "Why'd they have to get a mansion so far up in a mountain?" "You say this every time we come up here." Cameron groaned, playing on his phone. "That's because I drive." I sighed, glaring through the rear view mirror at him. We got to the gate of the place, I parked and we walked the rest of the way. We met up with Emi and Max at the door, and we all said hello and greeted each other. We opened the front door and walked in. It was all cold and drafty, and Cameron lit a fire to warm up the main hall. I watched everyone start to make out with each other as Mark left to charge his phone, and I sat down and started to read a book.

I ended up going for a walk outside, since everyone was either hanging with a significant other, or in Mark's case, doing nothing except commenting on everyone boning. I bundled up, wearing winter boots, my jeans, a t-shirt with a giant fuzzy jacket, earmuffs and a scarf. I started walking down a path that I've never seen before, and it was a really nice path with all the trees and the snow. I had been walking for about ten minutes and suddenly I got a shiver down my spine. "Hello?" I shouted, and suddenly I got shoved down, facedown in the snow. I got up and saw weird footprints in the snow. I decided to follow them, and I could hear the little voice in the back of my head screaming at me to run back to the lodge. I reasoned with myself to keep walking, because I'm dumb. I ran through a bunch of trees and got to a cliff looking over a valley with a giant building in it. I saw the creature running into it, so I decided to follow it down the hill. It wasn't a huge drop down, so it would be easy to go up and down the hill. I walked down to the giant building, reading the sign. Blackgrey Hill Sanitorium. I don't even know what a sanatorium is, so I walked in and started to walk around. I saw a doorway that looked clean, and there was also an arrow pointing to it. I walked down it, seeing a bunch of doors off their hinges and one of them was covered in scratches. There was this office door in perfect condition though, so I walked into it. There was a row of files on the desk, most of them having nothing in it. There was one file that was really thick, and it was on this really cute guy, and he was a miner in the 20's. His name was Charles, and he was put under study for PTSD and he ended up getting really aggressive with other people. I turned the page and saw a picture of him with fangs. He was still cute, but he looked a little scary. "Why are you so fucking fine?" I moaned, laughing at myself. I turned the page again and he now had horns, and he had gotten really pale and skinny. He's somehow still really hot. I heard a scratch outside, and I looked out the door, not seeing anything so I went back to reading.

I turned the page and saw that he had killed multiple people with only his fingernails and sheer strength. "Wow." I whispered. My wattpad self was screaming. There were two more pages so I flipped the page, and saw another picture of him. His hair had grown and his horns had become like antlers or like Loki horns, his teeth had gotten sharp, looking like a vampire. He had gotten very skinny and sick-looking, but at the same time his eyes were bright, lips were very full and he was smiling as he held up his hands, his hands big and veiny, his fingernails black and sharp. I turned the page and saw a final report on that he's killed everyone in this building, and he feeds on raw flesh. "Okay, that's unsettling." I muttered, walking out of the office. "I think it's time to go." I mumbled, walking aimlessly around the building while trying to find my way out. I came to the doorway I walked in and right at the main entrance there was this tall thing blocking my way. I took a step towards it and it mimicked my movement. I shut my eyes and buried my face in my hands, and I looked back up to find the thing right in front of me. It looked a lot like Charles, the guy who turned into a mutant. I didn't break eye contact with it, making it grin and cup my face with it's long, clawed hand. "Who might you be, intruding on my property?" It had such a deep and intimidating voice, but its eyes were so bright and kind. "I'm just here with my friends for the week." I spoke, my voice way too soft. "What's your name?" "Y/n." "I saw you reading my file, Y/n." His grip on my cheek grew harsher, his nails digging into my skin as it drew blood. "So you heard my comments?" I whispered, and he let go of my cheek, licking it. "You taste good. I would like to know why you find me attractive though." He teasingly smiled, twirling my scarf on his long fingers. "Society?" I whimpered, making him pull my scarf off and wrap it around my waist.

 "So, society makes you attracted to murderers and monsters?" He growled, pulling me close to him. I nodded, looking away and not really being able to say anything else. "You said you came with friends. If I showed up to them, would they be as nice as you?" I thought about it and shook my head. He gripped my chin and jerked my head up so my eyes met his. He also was easily 7 feet tall, so my neck was hurting as I looked up at him. "You're staying at the lodge, aren't you? You know the people that made that, I killed most of them. They've kept me fed for a while." He smirked, showing blood stains on his fangs and that's when I realized that his full, red lips were stained with blood. "So what, you're going to kill me now?" He shook his head, his face centimeters from me. "I'm gonna keep you. I don't wish to change you, I would love to keep you as my little human bait." I pushed against his chest with all my strength and he didn't even budge. "Aw, that's cute." He chuckled, moving his hand around my neck and squeezing hard enough to make my insides warm up and my legs to go weak, but not hard enough to actually hurt me. "Please. I- please." "Please what? Use your words, darling." I squealed. I couldn't even form words. His smirk grew and his lips met my cheek, kissing me until he got to my lips. He bit down on my lips, drawing blood. He sucked on my bottom lip, drawing as much blood as he could. He stepped back, causing me to fall to my knees. I felt my lip start swelling up as my head started getting that light-feeling. He picked me up and carried me away out of the main hall, into a room with a fire. "Just stay here." He whispered, biting my neck and sucking more blood out of me. I felt really faint and I couldn't help but lay down and shut my eyes.

I woke up with a jolt, suddenly really cold. I saw him staring down at me, smiling. He had blood all over his shirt, and it looked fresh. "What happened?" "Aww, are you worried I got hurt?" He stood up, leaning over me. "I can handle myself, doll." I sat up, inching away from him. "I'm not your doll." I kept scooting away from him until my back hit the wall. "So you're going to be like that, huh?" He walked towards me and knelt down, one of his hands against the wall next to my head and the other hand holding both of my hands above my head. He and I both knew that I could never run far, or that I wouldn't survive without him. "I'm sorry." I whimpered, avoiding eye contact with him. "Look at me, darling." I shook my head, looking down at my legs. "I said look at me!" He punched the wall next to me, causing me to look up at him. I was shaking and scared but at the same time I was so turned on by his 'alpha male' presence. "There we go. Such a good girl." His hand cupped my face as he leaned in and kissed me again. I whimpered into his mouth as he pulled away, smirking. 

"God, your lips are heaven. I wonder how good the rest of you will taste."