Yandere! Jewellery collector x gem! Reader

Okay I love Steven universe so this was such a fun thing to write, sorry if it turns weird at the end. Requested by drussell12 :) 

Y/n POV

I was a gem. G/n(gem name) was my gem, and I lived in a cave. I live close to a volcano, making it nearly impossible for anyone to come down here from the surface. So here I am, laying down on a smooth rock for a bed, sleeping peacefully when I hear a loud bang. I jump up and see rocks fly everywhere as a I hear men talking and walking towards my room, I hide by hunkering down behind a bunch of rocks, hiding the glow that my gem put out. My gem was on my stomach, right where the human's belly button would be. I held my breath, making the glow go down. The lead guy walked in, seeing a lock of my g/c(gem color) hair on the rock. He grabbed my hair causing me to gasp and jerk away. He smiled down at me and bent me over the rock, holding my hands behind my back. "Lookie lookie, we got ourselves a smuggler." He then picked me up, seeing my gem. He gasped and motioned to his dudes, and they left the cave. He put me down on a rock and smiled.

He traced my gem and kissed it. "Is this g/n?" I nodded, trying to cover my gem, it being my most sensitive part of my body. He smirked and pulled at it, causing me to gasp and swat his hand away. "Are you skittish about this? Sensitive?" I glared  at him and said, "this gem is how I live. You take it out, I die." He smiled and played with my hair. "Guess I got to keep you alive then. Your gem, it's g/n right?" I nodded again, shivering from his touch. He picked me up and walked me out of the cave. Soon after I felt dizzy and fainted. 

I woke up in a room, cold and damp, almost like my cave. I was on something soft and I was wearing a two piece outfit, a small skirt with a crop top shirt, showing off my gem. I felt a chain on my left ankle, causing me to try to get it off. "Don't struggle, that won't help. That will just insure punishment." I stopped, glaring at him. "Oh stop with the foul gaze. Now I intend to question you. How do you know English?" "Je parle de tout ce que tu baises" (I speak everything you fucking dickhead) "English, princess." "Nie będę mówić w twoim języku, ty, ty cioto." (I will not speak your language you twat.) "I speak Polish, and do not call me that word. You started with French though. You speak every language even though you've lived underground?" "Sì." (Yes) "Your gem, it's like our heart, isn't it?" "More precious. There is only one of ours, we can't get a transplant like you." 

Yandere's POV (his name is coming)

I was interested by the female. She was probably worth more than any gem we could ever get. G/n was my favorite gem too, and it was very valuable. She continued to mess with her shackle, causing me to smile and play with the knife I had hidden from view. "Princess, you're gonna get punished." She stopped and glared at me. "What's your name, princess?" "Y/n." "Nice name, mine is Pyle." "Interesting name." She laid back down on the bed. I walked behind her on her bed and I held her down. She squirmed as I leaned down, smiling and revealing the knife. Her eyes went down to it, causing her to move and whimper. "Hush hush sweetheart." I moved the knife to her lips and pushed down, only to move it sideways. I kissed her forehead and played with her hair with my free hand, her too shocked to move. 

I moved so I was on top of her, sitting right below her gem. "Y/n, what would happen if I pulled this out?" "Death. I already told you." I smiled and said, "you're a rare specimen, and beautiful. I think you're gonna be my most interesting find." I smiled and took the knife and played around with around her gem. I then kissed her lips as I carved it out. She cried and begged for me to stop. I pulled out the gem as it's glow began to fade. I then looked at her, still alive. I took her out of the room to my men, telling them to save her. **two hours pass** One of the men walked out smiling, saying that she's alive and well. Fully human, but recovering. 

I took the gem and sold it for 3 trillion dollars. She will be well-funded and taken care of by my men and me. I wished she wanted to love me back. She's been depressed since I took her g/n out. I love her and I wished that she would let me into her room, but she doesn't eat until I leave the room, and she doesn't even talk to me, she just glares. I'm going to have to force her to love me, or I will make sure that no one sees her again, and that she will be deep underground more than when she already was. 

Hey you guys! Since I know about 25% of you guys read my Author's Notes, you can skip this if you want, I'm just going to ask questions. 

So, would any of you want me to make a book or A/N's on this book about how I write this, where I get my inspiration?

Do you want to know more about me? 

Leave some suggestions for having to write better or anything?

Requests? 

Okay goodbye ya'll! Love you guys. :)