Yandere! Popular kid x loner (semi depressed) reader

God damn that was a long title

Also you guys should know that everyone I mention in my stories are either from other stories or inspired from my own life so the Yandere in this is my real life fwb (basically we're dating) so y'all just bear with me

Requested by Errina2665 (but I added a little twist I hope you love it <3)

Y/n POV

"Y/n? Are you listening?" I jerked my head up and nodded, slightly smiling. Was I really listening? Not at all. Economics sucks. "Alright, I'm gonna assign partners then." The teacher got out her clipboard and started reading off names. "Emi and Karl, McKenzie and David, Y/n and Kevin." I froze. I turned to look at Kevin and all his glory. He had on grey sweatpants, a blue long sleeve t-shirt and a beanie. He locked eyes with me and I could've sworn he smiled before he turned back to his friends.  He stood up and plopped down next to me. "How's your day been?" He leaned back in his chair and grinned. "Fine, I guess. Yours?" He smiled and adjusted his beanie. "Fantabulous." I smiled a little inwardly, maybe this class won't be so bad. "Why'd you take economics?" "I just wanna learn how the world works for money and whatnot." "Wow. That's really smart." I spoke, kinda weirded out that a hot, popular guy actually had a brain for his future. He pulled out his textbook. "What about you?" "It's a requirement." I responded. He laughed and handed me a slip of paper. "Text me for the project. I gotta go." "Where are you going?" He motioned to his sleeve and I saw a vape. "Idiot." I muttered, rolling my eyes. The bell rang and I walked off, towards my locker. I watched him and his friends pass me, laughing at something. I wish I had friends.

School was over and I walked outside only to see Kevin standing outside on the edge of school grounds, taking off his hat and playing with it. I walked up to him. "Creeper." He turned and smiled. "Hello again. Couldn't get enough of me?" I snorted. "Totally. You got me. I'm your stalker." I laughed and fidgeted with my notebook. It was full of random stuff from my Creepypasta phase. "Nice notebook. Slenderman, right?" I nodded, holding it out to him. "I used to be so into this. Five Nights at Freddy's, Melanie Martinez, Creepypasta, and Popularmmos." I felt my heart flutter. "Me too. I used to be a giant geek about that. I still am." I smiled as he stepped closer to me. "When do you wanna work on our project?" "Soon, I guess." I looked up at him, stepping back. "Sorry, it's a personal space problem. I don't like people getting in my space." He stepped back. "This ok?" I nodded. "I gotta get going, bye Kevin." "Bye bye Y/n." He waved as I walked away.

The next day I walked into school, texting Kevin. I got to the school and I saw him standing there against the streetlight. "You look good." He smiled, gesturing towards my outfit. I had on a I smiled and rubbed my arm. "You going to the homecoming game?" He shrugged. "No idea. Are you?" I shook my head. "I'd rather read or play video games." "Agreed." He grabbed my economics book and carried it to class. "Milady, your books." He gave me a lopsided smiled and walked happily next to me. "Kev, is she your new side chick?" I flinched. I noticed him stop walking, so I turned around as Kevin suddenly grabbed my waist and pulled me in. "Don't even look at them. Just look at me." He walked through the school and outside, sitting us down at a park bench. "I saw that flinch. You okay?" I sighed, burying my face in my hands. "I've just had some past experiences that I thought weren't ever going come back." He wrapped his arms around my body, holding me close. I felt myself tense up again. He pulled away, holding up his hands. "I'm sorry. You're just so different. I like you." He sighed and sat back. "You know, Y/n. I was reading this book about obsessive love, and I think I know why so many people like it." "Oh really?" I gripped my knees as I made my body into a little ball. "It's because the people who read or write it just don't feel like anyone loves them so they romanticized psychos and characters who are crazy." "So you're calling me unloved?" He laughed and held out his hand. "I am calling you very loved. At least by psychos." I placed my hand on his, and he held it. "Thanks. No one's ever done this." He wrapped his other arm around me and I melted into his touch. 

"You okay?" I nodded, turning my head to face him. "Thanks. Again." His face got closer to mine. "Anytime." I tilted my head and I leaned in, letting my lips meet his. He tasted like mint gum. I pulled away, wiping my lips and smiling. "Well- that wasn't expected." I stuttered, breathing heavily. "Was that too much?" He asked, failing to hide his giant grin. I shook my head. "It was good." We sat there until first period was over, talking about our lives and whatnot. I opened up about my past, being bullied and dealing with depression. I could've sworn I saw him twitch when I told him everything, but maybe it was my imagination. He managed to persuade me to come to the homecoming dance with him though, so it wasn't all depressing. 

Time skip to right before the dance Bc im so lazy and changed it to Kevin POV for like one paragraph 

I looked at my phone, half expecting Y/n to cancel on me. I looked at my white bow tie, almost wanting a different color. I heard my phone go off and it was from Heather, one of my friends. She was planning on driving me to the dance. Plus, she drove a chrome-colored Lamborghini. I went outside and noticed that there was someone in the backseat, and she got out of the driver's seat. "Kevin. I need help." She shouted, walking towards me. "You know, I really don't get your plan." She groaned, grabbing my arm. "Heather, what is there to not get?" "Shut the fuck up." She sighed and grabbed my face. "Are you okay? You're doing so much for this girl, and you're gonna do it with a white bow tie. Murder and white. That's so smart." I smirked and removed her hand. "You're the smart one. Blowing up the school, and doing it all in heels." "Platform heels, hun. I also have to have a date." I laughed as I watched Lucas emerge from the backseat. "You ready to kill some people?" He smiled and held out a remote. "Here you go. We rigged everything up, you just have to give us a five minute warning." Heather got back into her car, gesturing for me to jump in. I got in, noticing a blood vial in Lucas's hand. "Can I have that? My tie's awfully boring." He tossed it to me as we drove off, and I leaned out the window to cover it.

Y/n POV now

I sighed and adjusted my dress. It was f/c and it looked good on me. It hugged me in all the right places, but it was still flow-y and nice enough to where I didn't look fat or anything. It was a long gown with long, flowy sleeves with flowers embroidered on the edges. I paired it with some silver heels, and I styled my hair so it flattered my face and with some perfume and a purse, I'm ready to go. I drove myself to the dance, and when I got to the entrance to the school I saw Kevin and his friend Heather with her boyfriend, Lucas. They were talking and I suddenly felt way out of my element. Lucas and Kevin both looked super hot in Tuxedos, both of them having on bow ties. While Lucas had on a teal one, Kevin's almost looked blood-stained. Heather was wearing this long, light pink dress and she had on these white platform shoes. Kevin waved me over and she looked me up and down before gasping. "Y/n? My god. You look so hot." I felt my face heat up as she smiled at me. "Thanks. You do too." I spoke, my voice trembling a little. I felt Kevin's arm wrap around me. "She's right, you look so fucking good." He whispered into my ear, and I thought I was going to pass out. "Well, we're going to get going, we have to hit my car before I take him home." Heather gestured to Lucas, who was pouting. "He ran into his shitty ex." She whispered to me, walking away. "Bye! Make good choices!" She waved, grinning. 

"Finally. It's just us. Care to walk into the school?" He smiled and held out his hand. "But the dance is in the gym. That's a whole other building." "I know, but I want to take the scenic route." I grabbed his hand and kissed it. "Lead the way." We walked through the school, ending up on the roof. He sat down at the edge, and so I did the same. "You aren't going to push me off, right?" I joked, him holding up his hands in mock surrender. "I would never. Unless you gave me a reason." He stared at me and then broke out laughing. "Y/n. I really like you." I looked down at my own hands, playing with my sleeves. "I like you a lot too. I don't think you could do anything to make me hate you." He pulled out a little remote. "You sure?" I chuckled a little. "Yes, even if you push a remote." "Would you like to do the honors?" He asked, handing it to me. "Let's do it together." I smiled, kissing his cheek. His hand wrapped around my own and pressed down on the red button on the remote. We waited a second and suddenly a giant boom sounded, and then I saw the gym go up the flames, the flames almost hitting the school. I stood up, gasping in shock. "What the fuck did you just do?" He rolled his eyes and stood up. "It's what we did. Come on, I'll walk you to your car." "No! Kevin, what the fuck?" He held me in a hug. 

"Shh, you're overwhelmed. Y/n, please calm down."

Okay really tho wtf was that ending

Might re-write it but eh idk 

Anyways Uh happy spooky season