Yandere! Incubus! X reader 🍋

Heya! I've always wanted to do this bc I love anything supernatural and devil-y. So enjoy all that my twisted mind can come up with, and ofc there's gonna be some creepy shit and the Yandere might be saying some things that might trigger you so here's your warning <3 AND THERES LOTS OF THE SMUT ! I love you all and enjoy this :)

And for those who doesn't know what an incubus is, it's a sex demon. Google it if you want more of an explanation 

Y/n POV

I flopped down on my bed, throwing my purse across the room and groaning loudly. I havent been sleeping well lately, I've been having these weird sex dreams, and I came in late to work and was sent home early because of how horrible I looked. I headed into my bathroom and washed off my makeup and when I looked up I could've sworn I saw a dark, clawed hand wrap around my waist but when I looked down, there wasn't anything there. "You're just tired, Y/n. Take a shower and eat something." I sighed and stripped off all my clothes, and stepped into the shower, letting the warm water run down my body. I washed my hair and I was halfway through washing my body when I felt something press against my throat. I felt a hand push me down, and I fell onto the floor of my shower. The pressure against my throat was still there and suddenly the shower turned off, causing me to look up and see this grey-skinned man with long hair, red eyes, elf-like ears, dressed in a tuxedo but the shirt was gone and the blazer was open, showing his abs. He was smirking, showing off his razor sharp teeth. He reached out and touched my cheek with his claws, and suddenly water hit me in my face. 

As I got out of the shower I looked in the mirror and just saw myself in it. I looked the same, stretch marks and boobs and all. I looked pretty good for someone who has been getting less than an hour of sleep every night. I sighed and walked into my room wearing only a towel, and froze when I saw something on my bed. I went over and picked it up, suprised. It was a sex toy. All of a sudden I felt my pussy quiver, growing hot and begging to be touched. I felt my legs start to give out and I fell down, still holding onto the sex toy. I looked at it and felt my nipples grow hard and my back arched as a rush of pleasure went through me. The toy was black, with a clitoral stimulator shaped like a devil with little horns (think of a bunny vibe) and a thrusting body. I put it in me and it turned on, thrusting in me as well as the little devil began attacking my clit. My body began reacting on its own as I got on my hands and knees, doggy-style. I spread my legs until my pussy was almost touching the floor, and with every thrust the toy was pressing into me, my chest was against the floor, moving with every thrust. I was in erotic Heaven, my body filled with a warm feeling of pleasure as I could feel myself become close with my climax. I moaned and my back arched, my ass getting higher and higher into the air, feeling the orgasm reach everywhere, and I gripped the carpet, moaning louder than I ever had. I sat back on my knees, gasping for air, and suddenly the toy turned back on, causing me to moan again and fall backwards on my ass, pulling it out. I turned it off and saw all of my cum all over it, causing me to need to cum again. I was so close to putting it back it, but then my eyes suddenly got so heavy   I just closed them.

I woke up in my bed, wearing a white silk and lace nightgown that was too expensive for my own good, and I sat up, looking at the daylight streaming in. I glanced over at the clock and saw that it was 6:00. I gasped and got up to call my boss, but the second I stood up my legs failed to work, causing me to fall down and crawl to the main room of my apartment, to grab my phone. I saw 7 missed calls from my boss, and 20 missed texts. The last one told me I was fired. I felt my heart drop, causing me to whimper and sigh. I crawled back to the bedroom and saw the toy from last night. My back arched again and I let out some breathy moans, grabbing my breasts and fondling my nipples. I was on my knees just looking at the toy, needing it inside of me. I threw my phone across the room, never wanting to work again. All I needed was to pleasure myself. I stopped as I saw the same clawed hand come out from under the bed. It was slender and bony, followed by a charcoal black skeleton with glowing red eyes coming out. It stood up, easily being 7 feet tall. I couldn't move, even if I wanted to, the skeleton's stare made me freeze up. It started growing skin and it turned into the same man from the shower. 

"What are you?" He grinned, not saying anything. He sat down on my bed, legs spread, arms crossed. "I see you like my nightgown." He motioned to my nightgown, causing an unexpected heat to grow in my lower stomach. "And my toy... well, I know you enjoyed that." He picked up the toy and the second my eyes met it again, the need to be pleasured was back, bigger than ever. He patted his leg, causing me to crawl over to him. "That's a good girl. You know you wanna be my special little whore, don't you?" I couldn't help but nod, needing the toy in me. He grabbed my chin, leaning down and kissing me. "You're adorable. Now, what are you going to do when I give you the toy, baby?" "I need it in me, please." He didn't let go of my chin but he leaned back, laughing. "Why would you need a toy when you have me?" "I don't know, I need it, please." "You're polite. Always saying please, you know your manners well." I nodded, feeling my pre-cum run down my thigh. He stood up and picked me up, dragging me to the main room. He pushed me down onto the couch and handed me the toy. "Show me what you can do." I nodded and spread my legs, shoving it in me, and all of a sudden it turned on, more powerful than before. I could feel myself cumming already, arching my back and moaning. He chuckled, and placed his hand on my stomach, pushing me down, and getting on top of me. The toy was still going, causing me to beg for more. He laughed and leaned down. "Call me Aomaris, I expect to hear you moaning it." His hand grabbed my throat, choking me. I could feel my climax coming again, causing him to laugh. "You cum, I will spank you." 

I gasped and grabbed the fabric of the couch, trying so hard to not orgasm, but I eventually ended up climaxing and after I came off my high, the toy turned off. I blinked and felt my body become limp, and my eyes met his. His red eyes were glowing and he was grinning, his hand tightening around my throat. He pulled out the toy and suddenly it disappeared. "You just wanted to get spanked, didn't you?" I looked down, not wanting to admit that I would enjoy it. He chuckled, picking me up again, shoving me against the kitchen table. "You're my little whore, I'm gonna only give you ten spanks, but if you don't count them, we'll have to start all over again." He laughed and pulled my hair back. "Do you understand?" "I do." He let go of my hair and brought down his hand on my ass. "O-one." He did it again, but on the other cheek. "Two." He continued until we got to ten. I felt my legs give out as I fell to my knees. I turned around, only to be greeted by his face. He grabbed my face and kissed me. "You're mine. All you have to do is be able to walk when I'm done with you." "What if I don't?" He leaned into my ear and whispered. "If you can't walk that means we'll have to take a break for your strength to come back. And I'm not patient, darling." A shiver ran down my spine, causing him to smile into my skin, and softly bite me. "What are you doing?" "Marking my wonderful human." He continued to do this for a little while before we both heard a knock at the door. 

He growled and opened the door, and pulled whoever it was into the room. It was my boss. "Mr. Munch, why are you here?" I asked, as Aomaris glared at him. "Y/n, since you are fired, I wanted collect your keycard and your badge." He said, trembling. I straightened the nightgown before standing up. "I'll go get them." I walked into the bedroom and the second I touched my purse, my knees gave out and I was on the floor. I felt two fingers enter me, causing me to freeze and cover my mouth. "Let those pretty moans out, my little whore." He was sitting on the bed, my boss being used as a footrest. His middle and ring finger were moving in rhythm with the fingers in me. I whimpered and shook my head, causing the fingers to curl in me and pull me towards him. "Don't you dare test my patience. Or I'll fuck you everywhere in this apartment, and only let you rest when it's vital. You'll eat your food and drink your water while riding my dick. You'll sleep with my mouth on your clit." He smiled and stepped on my boss. 

"God, I wonder how good you'll taste."

Requested by Mehsparkles

I hope you enjoyed!