9: A PRE-QUIRK LESSON

The day was going great, that is, until I watched the news, I knew what happened, but it still made me worry, after all, people here are alive, they are not just characters of a popular anime anymore, Katsuki was being engulfed and drowning in the sludge, footage that was much more grotesque than when it was anime.

I quickly fished out my phone, sending a text to Mitsuki, telling her that I heard the news and asked how the kid was, I was met with a surprisingly nice answer, not showing the anger that Mitsuki would show on the anime, but actual worry.

Making a promise to myself to pass through his house today, I headed out to the arcade, the only actual place I will be able to entertain myself, I fixed some of the machines, not all of them, but some of them, and cleaned the whole place, no dust in sight in the first floor and employee break room, it actually a gave me the opportunity to check out the 2nd floor of the building.

It was full of boxes, many things inside each and every box, heavy stuff too, but they weren't that great and incredible stuff, some posters of the games, stuffed toys, T-Shirts of the merchandise and nothing much.

That is, if we DON'T FREAKING COUNT THE BHNA MERCHANDISE! I don't mind the Toga sweater but if this stuff is here, that means the anime is also around! I start chanting on my head 'This is bad.' but I soon put it on the back of my head, and instead of going into a mental breakdown, I simply shove them further into the room, I will need to hide this stuff later, maybe even burn it...

When I came to, it was lunch time, and following my stomach, I was seriously needing food, the cafe from before is out of question, and I really don't know other places...

It was at that moment that my lord Kermit heard my call, and my phone buzzed, it was Toga, 'I wished you were here. Kinda lonely now. :(' Was what she sent me, my brain started working, I got in Aldera pretty easily, Mina's school too, 'Where is your school then. I will be your your emotional support today!' 

Not even 5 seconds passed and she sent me the location of her school, I had a wide smile as I got take out from what looked like a mock 'Ma* **nalds', and headed there.

Saying that Toga was happy is a really big understatement, she was jumping in pure happiness, and every sound on the cafeteria of her school was completely drowned out with her voice, as she smiled and ate her food, while chatting with me.

We ended up going to her class, where I swiftly stole a chair and sat at her table, fishing out my phone, and helped her out on the Po*emon, and the trade evolutions.

When the bell sounded, the teacher instantaneously was passing through the door, "Okay class, today we will be learning about pre-quirk era!" I was about to sneak out of the class when I heard this, I petrified in place, as the teacher turned on a projector, and the first thing I see is a title in bold letter 'Music', and just below, 'Never gonna give you up', I couldn't hold my laughter, which earned the teacher attention, "Who are you? What is so funny about this?" He paused, "From which class are you?"

"*Wheeze* I can't believe the teacher just Rick rolled everyone." And I continued laughing my ass off, "*Gasp* I can't, I have to see the whole presentation."

I saw as the teacher's eyebrow twitched, "If you are so informed why not present it yourself?"

He was obviously mocking me, but my brain didn't pass the message, so I accepted the offer, getting besides the teacher, I disconnected the projector, and saw the whole presentation, saying that it made me cringe is a understatement, the thing was so badly composed and explained, things were in topic where they shouldn't.

I sighed, connecting the projector to my phone, showing my wallpaper of a selfie with Toga being all cute, "Okay then, should we actually talk on what Pre-quirk culture is?" I had full atention from the class, "Let's start with the basic, Quirks don't exist here. Pretty obvious, but many don't get the memo." I say as I start passing images, "First movies, movies is one of the things that changed quite a lot, mostly genre related. From what I see nowadays, most movies are romance, heroes or slice of life, same with anime, manga and games, but I will go there later."