3: MY OWN DADZAWA

After approximately 2 hours, Midnight appears, questioning me on why I was sitting on the floor besides Aizawa. I was pretty entranced on Midnight's body, the show nor the manga made justice towards her figure. 

"He is my guide on this labyrinth." I state, watching her every move, as she pauses to think.

She steps closer to me, "No need to worry then, come with me. Do you have a way to get home? Its already late after all." I shake my head sideways, making her sigh.

She gives me a hand, helping me get up, she kicks Aizawa and says for me to follow her. She takes me to the staffs parking lot, and instructs me to enter the car. following her orders she asks me where to take me. I give instructions towards Himi's house as I send my cute stabby girl a message saying that I will arrive soon.

Nemuri seems to be a nice girl, maybe this world is complete vanilla without any sick stuff from fanfics.

Dropping me off she drives away. I knock at the door and receive a tackle hug from Himi as soon as I walk in. "N/n! I was so worried! Why did you take so long?"

I scratch the back of my head as I say. "My guide fell asleep, and U.A. is a complete maze."

Himi giggled and guided me towards her room. And like I promised I used my phone to start a 2 player game, 'M*rio K**t'.

It surprises me as any detail in this games surprise Himi, making her comment on how interesting this games were. 

After having dinner, we passed the night talking and playing games. 

We slept in the same bed, me borrowing one of the more baggy pajamas of Himi, that she gladly offered me. This girl is too precious! 

After waking up and doing the normal things a girl my age does every morning, asking politely to use stuff from Himi's.

Soon after some fun and games I called the school. "Hello, this is L/n Y/n. I am to ask about the report on my situation."

I receive a very polite. "Just a moment." And the common waiting song as my name is being searched. "Yes, Miss L/n, Could you come to U.A. for questioning on your situation?" She asks me, taking me aback, but not too much as I figured they would probably not find anything either way.

I confirm the request and inform Himi about it. Taking my things I head to U.A., properly thanking her parents for letting me stay at their home, and promising Himi to continue contact with her.

Unfortunately Himi had to go to school, so I just walked alone to U.A..

Arriving there wasn't that much of a hassle, the most difficult thing was actually going through the gate, when I tried to step inside an annoying beep started sounding, as it got louder as I got closer to going through the gate. I decided to just wait outside for my guide.

After some internet browsing my guide finally appears, being the same dead inside hero from yesterday. "L/n. I'm here to take you to Nezu." He said as I took off my earphones and start following him, as he just turned around and walked off as soon as he finished saying that.

Nezu seemed to be more friendlier than I thought, Maybe this is really vanilla 'My Hero Academia'.

"Hello, Miss L/n, we searched about your case, unfortunately, there were no matches in the past week of your disappearance." Nezu commented.  I nod along understanding. "But after more search of your name, it was verified indeed that you were missing, a missing person from 347 years ago." I feel myself start sweating as he comments that. Does this mean that this is the future? Or does this mean that there is a counterpart of myself here?