11: THE DAY I BECOME A MOM

Eri fell asleep on me, never stopping her trembling, I could only try and wrap my arms more around her, I guess both of us looked like a mess, because everytime other people looked my way, they avoided eye contact and tried to move away from us.

Eventually getting to U.A. I did the obvious, I made my way to the teacher's lounge, I would pass my next year there, so I guess they shouldn't mind me entering there, the students didn't act in a different way than the civilians, much to my surprise, weren't they supposed to be wannabe heroes?

Opening the door to the teacher's lounge, I'm met with Nemuri, who quickly rose from her seat and made her way to me, I let out a chuckle, "Would you believe that I came all the way here, and nobody approached me and asked if I was okay?" I told her dryly, "At least in my time when someone tripped or was having a mental breakdown they would take out their phones and record."

"What happened to you girl?" She asked, completely missing the little girl in my arms, "You look like a mess."

I made my way to a sofa that was there, sitting there like I owned the place, I could only melt into it, my tired body almost giving up on me, but my arms somehow remained on the little girl, "Can you call Chiyo-San?" I requested, "I need healing." I told her in the most robotic voice I could.

Eri's trembles seemed to die down with time, she still remained asleep, Nemuri did what I asked her to, and headed out, not long after the old lady came quickly rushing to me, "What happened?" She asked me.

Carefully unwrapping my arms around Eri, I point at the silver haired girl, with a smug on my face and proudness on my voice I stated the obvious, "I just kidnapped a kid." Both woman blinked at me, which meant for me to explain further, "The little girl asked for help, and it was one of those mom-" I was stopped as Eri started trembling gripping my sweater like her life depended on it, quickly, I started whispering soft words to the little girl, "Nobody here is bad. I'm here."

Soon enough the girl calmed down, "So where was I?" I questioned, not waiting for an answer I continued, "Oh! right, it was one of those moments where you are seeing in the TV, you know, 'I could have done that different' and so on, so I just nabbed the girl, before whatever was following her seen me, and ran."

Aizawa bursted into the room, panic completely evident on his form, "What the hell were you thinking!?" He whisper-yelled, "Why couldn't you just go to a police department?"

"You seriously thought I would calmly think about the best outcome when I was running for who the hell know what?" I argued back, "Like serious. Heroes are such a big role that every single civilian just looked and hides away from what they see." I started pointing at myself, "I clearly look like a mess, do you want to guess what everyone on my way to this room did?"

"They didn't even approach you." He guessed, I nodded, sighing he gave up and gave the signal for the old lady to see the girl.

"Careful with her arms and legs, avoid direct contact while looking her up." I informed the old woman, "She has an unstable quirk, might make you disappear if she gets scared, me going with you."

Not even hesitating, the old woman took off the bandages on the girl, taking in the cuts on her, noticing the girl waking up, I smiled at her, she calmed down slightly as she looked at me, but when she noticed foreign touch on her she tensed up, "Don't worry, Eri-Chan." I told her softly, turning her to the three other people on the room, I pointed to the hobo looking dude, "That is the guy I told you about."

"The one that is scary?" She asked cutely, and I nodded, "So he is not bad." I hum at her, "Will you leave me?" She tensed up, her fist clenching my sweater more, I shook my head sideways, pushing her closer to me with my arms she calmed down.