7: ITS ALWAYS FUN, MAKING FUN OF A THE ANGRY POMERANIAN.

Waking up to Aizawa sneezing was an experience of itself, I must say. Seeing Aizawa working was another, "Morning." I call out, as I make my way to the coffee machine, "Nice to see you working and not sleeping."

"Kid." He grabs a stack of paper and waves it at me, "This is what one gets, when they expel their whole class, and then re-enrolls them." Is he talking about the legendary moment!?

"Must suck to have you as a teacher. What class do you teach?" I ask to not seem so suspicious.

"1-A heroics class." He simply states.

"Oh..." I stop for a second, taking a sip from my coffee, "You making them experience death?"

He gives me a look, "Something like that."

"Where are the cleaning stuff anyways?" I ask remembering that I'm grounded, by someone I actually barely know.

Pointing at a door at the end of the hallway, he says, "That door." I hum in response and proceed to do what I was tasked of.

As I finish the cleaning of the stuff, making use of the tips my mom told me about, Aizawa calls me for lunch, and gives me cup-noddles, again. When I finished it though, he passes me some keys, and gives a nod directed to the door.

Getting a closer look on the keys, there were some tags on them, one picking my interest fast, 'Arcade E.'. I look at Aizawa, searching for an explanations, "You asked for it. Nezu got them for me. As long as you don't take anything out of there, you can go inside." I nod, grabbing my phone quickly.

A quick message to Mina, and a quick reply from her, gets me out of the house quickly, taking my time to take a bath and getting ready first, though.

I arrive at the place to see Pinky waiting for me, fidgeting, and looking around awkwardly. "Yo." I call out for her, rising my arm. She quickly catches my location, and trots her way to me.

Wiggling the keys in the air, a smirk on my face, "Got them." She nods at me, curiosity in her eyes as I open the door. The door creaking as I pushed it open, and dust flying to my face, I cough my way inside, waving my hand in a pitiable excuse to get the dust away from me.

"So? How is it?" Mina asks from behind me.

I make my way to the yellow triangular sign on the wall, and with a flick from a switch inside, the ceiling lights turn on. I smile, "Nice." And make my way to the closest machine, opening it, I cringe at the disorganization of the cables inside, nothing looked disconnected, and nothing looked fried, so I tried turning it on.

And just like magic, the sweet sound of 'str**t fig*ter' comes to play. Oh... Dear... PEPE! ITS STR**T FIG*TER! "IT WORKS!" I exclaim, throwing my arms up, pressing buttons and checking the machine to see if everything is okay. I start listing stuff out-loud, "Screen: All green; Buttons: Till now nothing bad; Heat: Could be less, but cleaning will probably fix it."

I turn to Mina, which is confused to what is happening, and I smile, "Wanna play?" I question, as I try turning the machine directly in front of the other one on, checking for any issues and not finding any, I smile again at her, "AND we can play together!"

She smiles and nods, me inserting a coin inside, and allowing her to play a round as I explained how it worked, I didn't miss the way her face turned slightly purple as I got closer to her, explaining her stuff, getting the message that she was getting flustered from me getting too close, I would take a step back.

Making my way to the other machine, I gave her another coin, and inserted one myself, selecting the multiplayer mode, we played together, me going easy on her and having fun. We ended up checking other machines and trying out games, there were quite a lot of games there too.