5: YOU ALMOST MADE ME DROP MY CROISSANT!

After finishing my great meal, I grab some money this time and head out again.

The streets already feel much more comfortable to be in, so I have fun re-visiting some stores and visit new ones, going ways I didn't before and just have fun.

My world stops when I find something in one of the antique stores, a box of the strongest weapon of man-kind, with the cheap price of 200 Yen for the box with all the weapons, a box of 'Nokia 3310', I don't waste time to buy the whole thing, pretty glad I brought a small bag with me, I store the treasures in it, it came with a total of 45 of them.

I'm still looking for Connect four... I think as I stroll through the other stores not even realizing the time flying, I just notice as my stomach growls in pain from hunger. I make my way to a cafe close by and just buy a chocolate croissant.

Everything is great until out of nowhere, "HEY!" Someone screams at my ear. I waste no time to express my surprise by the act, almost dropping my croissant. 

I look behind me to see a pink girl I meet earlier today, "You almost made me drop my croissant!" I mock glare at her, she for some reason flinches, ... Isn't her one of the most happy-go-lucky characters in the show? I'm fast to act in a reassuring way, "Ah... D-D-Don't worry! Nothing's wrong, sorry for screaming at you! I got quite surprised by the scream..." I awkwardly laugh as she visually calms down.

"S-Sorry for that... I-I'm Ashido Mina, nice too meet you, L-L/n." She stutters, She is stuttering! Oh my Pepe! Is she okay! My baby is scared of me! 

I put a reassuring smile in my face, as I look at her in the eyes. "No need to be afraid of me. Call me Y/n, by the way, I don't do last name first from where I'm from." She nods and shyly smiles at me.

I'm quick to grab her hand and bring her to the cafe I just came out of, and buy her a croissant too, I let her choose the flavor though. We enjoy eating them as we indulge in some light chatter. "W-Why did you help me?" Mina asks, as she takes another bite of her croissant.

"Why not? You clearly needed help, and those girls were on the wrong." I state, as I finally finish my croissant.

"B-But I'm strange... I'm pink... My eyes are black... A-and I have some creepy horns on my head." She tells as she deflates without self-esteem.

I sigh, as I get up and sit besides her, making me be closer to her, I put a hand on her shoulder and open my mouth, as it freely starts rumbling away, "You are not strange, you are the great Pinky! A cute girl with a cute color, that shows everything she is great at." I put an hand on her head and ruffle her hair, "A nice and soft pink hair, that feels fantastic by the way, with cute little horns that compliment her features nicely, and shows uniqueness." I point then at her face, more precisely to her eyes, "And don't get me into the eyes, a beautiful black with gold colors, making it look even prettier than the stars on the night sky." Oh shit! Did I rumble too much!? I probably did! Did I scare her away!? Is she creeped out with me now? 

She giggles, her giggles passing to laughter some time later, "Yeah, I'm Pinky! The great and awesome Pinky!" She states getting up, now looking more like the Mina from the show.

"I'm glad you are okay now. Were the girl's comments getting up to you?" She nods, I smile, giving her a knowing smile, I was not very popular myself, all that was big sister talk mostly, "Glad to know." I extend my hand to her, "Shall we look around the city? Pass time together?" A big smile on her face as she nods.

We become fast friends as we start looking around the city, she shows me a lot of cool places, I get a little happier as I see an arcade. She looks confused as I head there, dragging her along with me. "Why are we coming here?" She asks, "The building is abandoned from even before my parents were born."