14: MEETING HEROES!

Four days passed and Himi finally got permission from her parents to move in, she was not really moving in, she was going to pass multiple nights in another house, but being real, she was going to live here anyway.

After those 4 days, it was trail time for Eri to get used to the blonde, she was still very awkward with strangers, but somehow the blonde and the silver haired little girl clicked, and for the next two days they were completely inseparable, it was more Eri was not letting go of the blonde.

It was also the time when I finally convinced Eri to train her quirk with me, I must admit it was fun seeing her cute reactions when she made bean stalks disappear, but she got the hang of it, and now she can make the stalk disappear but leave the bean behind, so its progress, next step would make it only rewind a bit so it becomes smaller.

I also made that as a event every kid should have done in their lives, where they grow little beans until they sprout for a total of a week to see how well they took care of them, as a responsibility exercise and so on, I gladly took pictures of Eri carefully watering the beans and leaving them on the windows to get some sunlight.

As for Himi, we passed the first day cleaning the room she would stay in, and after that was what we normally did together, watch anime or play games, talk with each-other, and over all have fun, I still had to be the one to cook, Himi didn't know how to cook, she new how to make cookies though.

Doing shopping became a lot easier with Himi, there were some occasional fun situations but nothing to big happened during those times, Eri also didn't have so many panic attacks anymore, she still had them but in more spaced then before, she had an awful lot of nightmares though.

Finishing up dinner I received a call, "Yes, L/n Y/n speaking." I said after reading Nezu.

"Ah! L/n, can you come to U.A. from 10 pm to 2 am today?" The cheerful voice from the other side of the phone asks me.

"Today?" I turn to look at Himi and Eri, "Mind me asking what is the matter?"

"We have something similar to a party with our main sponsors, all of U.A. staff as to be present." Nezu informed, "As a future member you have the opportunity to decline, but it would be appreciated your participation."

"Is there any cloth- Will Aizawa be there?" I asked quickly.

"Yes, he will." I could already hear the smile on the rodent's face. 

"That means I can wear anything at least a bit presentable?"

"Yes, there is no clothing requirements." He admits.

"Okay, I will be there." And with that the rodent turns the call off, I turn to Himi and Eri, bringing them their food, "I will have to leave later." I inform the two, "Himi can you take care of Eri? You will have to put her to sleep, is that okay?"

"Of course!" Himi cheered to Eri, "We will have so much fun together!" Eri giggled in response, and then she turned to me, "Where will you go?"

"Work stuff." I state, "U.A. sponsor gathering? Nezu told me its something similar to a party."

Himi nods in acknowledgement, "Be careful outside, it will be night soon." I nod, "Be careful of strangers." I nod again, "Don't follow random people."

"Himi, I'm not a kid, I know what to do." I let out a chuckle, "Don't worry, I will be careful."

We continue our meal with a little more chatter, and as soon as the three finished I took care of the dishes, took a bath and dressed clean clothes, since all my wardrobe was full of sweaters and not much more, I didn't have that hard of a time choosing my clothes, placing a backpack on my back with my essentials on it.