2: THERE IS NO POKEMON HERE!?

Toga's... Himi's parents were a lot worse then I thought, in the manga, they were depicted as parents that wanted a normal child, but the way they acted towards her was everything but good, summarizing her treatment, she doesn't have freedom or any kind of liberty.

After Himi told her parents the situation, they allowed me to stay for the night, Himi let out the detail of me being quirkless though, somehow I'm glad she did.

We were practically locked in her room, as we passed our time talking, while we talked I decided to do what a completely normal person would do in my situation, of being in another world, check the internet for differences.

The first thing I checked was the manga and anime sites, realizing that they were offline, I searched for others, finally founding the chart for animes of the season, paling as I saw how sad the season was. It only has slice-of-life and comedy! There is no fantasy, action, adventure, mystery, anything else! Only comedy and slice-of-life. I check the previous seasons too, realizing that it was the same. 

I looked at mangas, but they were also the same, only being there some hero stuff too, but it was super generic stuff, that could be considered slice-of-life in this world.

Looking at a rip-off of '9gag', I get even paler as I notice the lack of memes, there were some, but it was mostly robotic stuff, I completely started ignoring Himi as I noticed the most popular games out. T-This... This is so sad... I start to play a stream I found on the browser, it was a hero simulator game. The most popular game was a hero simulator, with graphics that were similar with 'Yande*e Sim**ator' beta version. 

It didn't even have a story, it was simply moving around defeating 'Villains' that were grayed out people instead of the yellowed NPCs running around. This is sad.

I stop my train of thoughts as Himi starts shaking me again, "Y/n! You okay?" She asks worried again, for my lack of attention.

I just look at her with a terrified look. "Himi. What kind of games do you have?" I ask, as if it was a Live-or-Die kind of situation.

She looked troubled, "I don't have many..." She scratches the back of her head, "I have some pretty old ones... They are childish too, since I don't play with them anymore, last I played I was six." She said.

I grab both of her hands, "I don't mind, what kind of games are they."

She looks trilled for having her hands held together by mine, "I-I have some from my parents, they attended some events where people try to revive old customs from the pre-quirk era." She says. 

"Customs from the pre-quirk era?" I ask curious, This wasn't on the story!

"Yeah! It's replicas of games from the era before quirks, some are 300 years old!" I blink at her statement, 300 YEARS! OH FUCK! OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK... Wasn't the story set to be 80 years in the future? where did the 300 come from!?

"300 years old games?" I ask trying to take my negative thought out of my mind.

"Yeah!" She gets up and brings me a deck of cards. "Like this! I don't know how to play with them though..." 

What the actual fuck!? "What the actual fuck!?" She flinches at my phrasing.

"Y-Y/n, you don't like t-them?" Shyly she asks. 

I shake my head. "It's not like that... You don't know how to play card games?"

"Card games? Is it fun!?" She asks returning to her cheerful behavior.

"There are like more than 30 games for this... Don't you know any?" She shakes her head. "Okay. Do you know what is connect-four? Spinning Tops?"